Jinnah Garden Current And Future Situation

Http://youthpayment.com/?invite=5973

click this link to earn in dollars

AOA

I have been asked to invest in Jinnah garden by a friend. Its an 8 marla plot on mai road , not sure which phase, 45 lac

. Is it worth the investment ?

Thanks

45 lack main to poora jinnah garden mil jata haa

Thanks Adnan

I thought the price was too high but he was convinced it was a good investment

Jinnah garden phase 1 is a good investment.

Reasons

Lot of new builds

Gas and water connection available

Next to highway and airport

Market schools restaurant barber etc operating

Multiple entrances to the development from highway

Fast easy access to the highway

Low transfer fees

Jinnah Garden is very good place for investment. But Rate of the best plot of 30x60 is 32 to 35 Maximum, on average you can find good location plots in 26 to 28 Lac. 45 is too high.

It is suggested to invest in Jinnah Garden Phase 1 Extension coming soon it's location is good on height. The rate is expected 18 to 18.5 lac

I think in Jinnah Garden development standard is poor and prices are very high,

Dha phase2 N or P block is good which is near average price 10 marla is 31 to 36 Lac.

Other hand Bahria phase8 is also good,if you visit this area then more easy to take Decision.

Regards

Agreed with Nadeem Ahmed,about development standard is poor but location is better than Bahria, DHA and B-17 i mean more close to main Islamabad.

Jinnah garden almost 95% hit the peak prices so now i don,t think it will increase any more as property are stable in whole Islamabad now a days.

Agreed about location but every body need basic facilities for living like Gas,water,Market,schools,hospital,security.

I sold my commercial plot in phase1 because there is no parking area.

Regards

Dear members, please give me feedback of 30*60 plot in phase 2 of Jinnah Garden available for 14.5 lac. Its on main double road and all dues clear. Is it worthy to buy.

JazakAllah.

@ Nadeem Ahmad, very nice to see you on this forum too. Please advise for for investment in Phase 2. I have never seen this place and a close friend is recommending me. I have some 15-18 lacs to invest. Rgds

Dear RAMAY bahi,

No idea about Phase2 as i wrote i sold my plot which was in Phase1.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem bhai

Any water issues about phase 1? Or anything else plz?

Is it OK to construct a 30x60 house in phase 1? What will be 2 storey cost, approximately please?

What is the current situation of Jinnah Garden?

Anyone on current situation?

Hi, Under ground electricity infrastructure is being built/provided now, you know that work on the grid station was already got completed a year or so ago. The main roads inside the township are getting footpaths now, they were carpeted a year ago. Bridge over the railway tracks was built a while ago and now the main entrance roads are getting carpeted. Underground gas pipelines are already there including other infrastructure for water and sewerage. Jinnah Gardens has big commercial areas and it is now getting commercial buildings...

I'm very happy with the current situation and very optimistic about the future of this town ship.

Thanks.

Thanks Akbar for the upadate, what are the prices in phase 1 and phase 2 and how is market in last year or so.

Regards

Hi, First of all you've to consider the location of this township and it is very prime. After all the facilities which a decent township needs, it'll be a township to envy about and to talk about. I've no idea about the current price trends but due to the recent infrastructure upgrades it must be on the increasing side.

Thanks.