ABOUT HYDERABAD BYPASS
Hyderabad Bypass is located next to Jamshoro Road and Karachi–Hyderabad Motorway. Situated in the town of Qasimabad, the road is around 15 km long and serves as an important link between National Highway Road and Karachi–Hyderabad Motorway, Hyderabad. It plays a vital role in ensuring easier intercity travelling between two of the most important cities of Sindh. The area has residential as well as commercial importance. Some of the famous landmarks of the area include Rajputana Hospital and Phuleli Canal.
The area is well connected with several roads passing nearby. River Indus is running by only a few km from there. Goth Karan Khan Shoro is situated in the proximity. Moreover, there are various residential areas including Army Quarters and Marvi Town. However, the main area touching the road in Qasimabad. Meanwhile, Al – Rehaman Cottages and Bungalows located on Hyderabad Bypass, is among the many housing schemes in the area.
AT A GLANCE
- The area has residential significance with several housing societies in the vicinity
- It connects two important routes: National Highway and Karachi–Hyderabad Motorway
- Jamshoro Railway Station is located nearby
- Indus River, an important landmark, runs just a few kilometres away
- Important educational institutes located around including Sindh University and Mehran University of Engineering and Technology
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport on and near Hyderabad Bypass
Transportation is a crucial part of the modern lifestyle. While quite a few people have personal vehicles, many rely on public transport for their commute. In addition to being light on the pocket, such an alternative is also environmentally friendly. Consequently, there are several options for public transport in and near Hyderabad Pass.
You will find the following convenient transport options around Hyderabad Bypass:
- Mehran University Bus Stop in Karachi – Hyderabad Motorway is a drive of only about 2 to 3 minutes from here.
- There is a group of significant stops near AutoBahn Road. These include Kotri – Latifabad Bus Stop, A 1 Bus Stop, Qasimabad/Haider Chowk Stop and Hyderabad – Thatta Van Stop, all a distance of around 3 km the Bypass.
- You will find another cluster of bus stops near Sindh University, a drive of 2 to 3 minutes from this area.
- Nasim Nagar Bus Stop in Qasimabad is a 3 to 4 minutes’ drive from this Bypass.
Meanwhile, other bus stops in the area include Chandia Goth Bus Stop on Happy Homes Road, a distance of about 3 km from here. Also, Daewoo Express Qasim Chowk is a drive of about 10 minutes from here.
Jamshoro Railway Station is a drive of around 8 minutes from this road. The junction has Kotri – Attock Line. It is located in Jamshoro near Sindh University across the Indus River. Thereby, it is also known as Sindh University Railway Station.
However, the Hyderabad Airport on Airport Road is located at a driving distance of about half an hour from this bypass.
Markets on and near Hyderabad Bypass
No area is considered fit for residential purpose if there are no markets around it. Markets located in the vicinity offer convenience and efficiency. Being a commercial area with busy roads around, there are several markets in and near Hyderabad Bypass. Some of the most-visited markets around this area are as follows:
- There is a grocery store on Nasim Nagar Road in Qasimabad, a drive of about 5 minutes from the Hyderabad Bypass often visited by the residents
- Another store on Nasim Nagar Road is A-One Market, a distance of about 2 to 3 km from this area
- Imtiaz Super Market, a famous franchise store is located on Qasim Chowk in Qasimabad, a drive of around 10 minutes from here
- Also, Gol Chakra Market is a famous market in Rani Bagh located at a distance of about 3 km from Hyderabad Bypass
Other markets in the vicinity include SeaFood Market on AutoBahn Road, a distance of approximately 5 km and a weekly Friday Bazar on Airport Road set about 6 km away from this road. SeaFood Market is noticeable for the delicious sea food it has to offer. People from all over the city visit this market when shopping for seafood.
Mosques on and near Hyderabad Bypass
Presence of mosques in the surrounding area of the residence is rather desirable. It provides ease and saves time. It is a blessing that there are several mosques on and near Hyderabad Bypass.
Some of the most popular mosques around the road are:
- Al Mustafa Masjid in Bhittai Town, Qasimabad is located on Hyderabad Bypass
- Muhammadi Masjid in Citizen’s Colony is a drive of around 5 minutes from this road
- Jamia Masjid in Nasim Nagar is located at a distance of less than 2 km from here
Other mosques in the vicinity include Maryam Masjid Memon Society and Ahl-e-Hadees Mosque in Qasimabad near National Highway-5. Meanwhile, Tableeghi Markaz in Block-1, Phase-1 of Qasimabad is located about 3 km away from Hyderabad Bypass.
Schools, Colleges And Universities on and near Hyderabad Bypass
Having easy and quick access to educational institutes from your home makes life easier. When children are away from homes in their schools, colleges and universities, the parents usually are a bit worried for their safety. The farther away their institutes are, the greater is their anxiety. Therefore, presence of various schools, colleges and universities on and near Hyderabad Bypass.
There are a few schools located in the vicinity. These include the following:
- FWO Army Public School Nooriabad is located right on this road near Highway Grill Restaurant
- Government Elementary Boys School on Karachi – Hyderabad Motorway at a distance of about 2 km from Hyderabad Bypass
- The Smart School and Khan Muhammad High school are located near this road in Qasimabad
- You can reach Gul Ursani High school and Bright Future High School in around 5 minutes’ drive from the nearest point of Hyderabad Bypass
There are numerous other schools located around the area. Allied School and Uqab Public High School on Citizen Road in Qasimabad are located at a distance of around 4 km from the road. Nietzsche Hall School in Gulistan-e-Sajjad is a drive of about 2 to 3 minutes forms this area.
Indus Valley School System Qasimabad Campus and Eden Grammar High School are located in Naseem Nagar are a drive of around 5 minutes from the road. There are a few schools in phase I and II of Qasimabad as well. These are located at a distance of around 2 km from Hyderabad Bypass. These schools include Sindh Grammar School, The Al-Rayyan School System, Evas Academy High School and the famous franchise, Beaconhouse School System. The residents prefer the latter, thanks to its good reputation and living up to its standards. It is a competitor school; The City School branches are located on Main Qasimabad Road, a distance of about 3 km from Hyderabad Bypass.
There are several colleges located around the area. For instance, Government Boys Degree College Qasimabad is located right on this road near Sindh Government Hospital. Meanwhile, Mehran College of Law on Nasim Nagar Road is located at a distance of about 2 km from this road. Other colleges in the proximity are:
- The Spark School and College - Jinnah Campus and The Smart College – Qasimabad Campus near The Larkana Bakery are a drive of about 6 to 7 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass
- Army Public School and College, Hyderabad, a preferred choice, located in Hyderabad Cantonment is a drive of about 12 minutes
- Government College of Technology on National Highway is located at a distance of about 4 km from here
Another cluster of colleges is located on AutoBahn Road and GOR Colony. Preston College for Boys and Girls, Superior College of Science, Mehran College of Science and Technology and TABS College of Science Campus-II are all located in the vicinity.
Three more colleges are situated on AutoBahn Road near Lal Qila Restaurant. These include Punjab College, The Leeds College and National College of Arts and Management. The distance of these colleges from the road is about 6 km. Moreover, you will find a few popular universities located in the vicinity as well.
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology in Jamshoro aka MUET is a research university focusing on STEM education. It is a drive of around 12 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass. The university was established in July of 1976. Initially, it was merely a Sindh University Campus. However, a year later, it was given the status of an independent public sector university.
In 2016, it ranked 5th among the Higher Education Institutes of Pakistan and 6th best engineering university among Higher Education Institutions in general. It has several research institutes and many affiliated centres and institutes. The university offers different engineering faculties including the following:
- Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Basic Sciences
- Faculty of Electrical, Electronics and Computer System Engineering (FEECE)
- Faculty of Engineering
One of the oldest universities in Pakistan, Sindh University, Jamshoro was established in 1947. At that time, the only functional university in the country was Punjab University in Lahore. Sindh University is a large facility with several institutes and research centre under its wing. The university offers state of the art infrastructure and a competent faculty. The institute is especially recognized for offering excellent research opportunities in subjects such as philosophy, natural sciences and Sindhology.
In addition to being a member of Association of Commonwealth University, United Kingdom, Sindh University is also under collaboration with many foreign universities for research purposes. These universities include University of Durham, University of Sussex, University of Manchester, University of Essex, University of Nottingham and University of Leicester.
Some of the fields covered at the university are:
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Computer Science
- Faculty of Business Administration
Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Jamshoro
This is a public university situated on the right bank of River Indus. In 1881, it started as a medical school and was raised to the status of a college in 1942. Finally, in January of 2001, it received the stature of a university.
It is a famous medical university in Sindh offering programs in a variety of medicinal and dentistry fields. It is located at a distance of about 4 km from Hyderabad Bypass. It is situated at a driving distance of about 10 minutes from this area.
Banks on and near Hyderabad Bypass
There are quite a few banks on and near Hyderabad Bypass. Presence of banks and ATMs in any residential area is crucial. It is more important now than it had ever been because people have shifted to plastic money and rely heavily on cashless payments.
Some of the popular banks located near the area are:
- A few banks on Nasim Nagar Road including Soneri Bank, MCB Bank and United Bank Limited, a distance of about 2 km from Hyderabad Bypass
- There are some banks located in Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank Ltd., Bank Al-Habib and Sindh Bank, a distance of around 3 km from this area
- Wadhu Wah Road houses quite a few banks as well including JS Bank, Summit Bank, National bank of Pakistan and Dubai Islamic Bank, located at a driving distance of approximately 8 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass
Other banks located in the vicinity include branches of Bank Al Habib, Allied Bank and MCB Bank – Citizen Colony on Jamshoro Road at a distance of around 3 km from Hyderabad Bypass.
Clinics and Hospitals on and near Hyderabad Bypass
Akin to other facilities, there is a sufficient number of clinics and hospitals on and near Hyderabad Bypass. Presence of such facilities makes life easier for the residents and plays a role in ensuring their safety and wellbeing. Some of the important hospitals around the area are discussed below:
Wali Bhai Rajputana Hospital
In 1960, Seth Abbas Bhai, a philanthropist located in Hyderabad, established this hospital. The Fateh Family was from the Rajputana Area of British India, so they gave the name to this hospital as Rajputana Hospital. When this hospital was established, the city was in urgent need of one. Until then, the residents were dependent on Civil and Memon Hospital. This hospital turned out to be a relief to thousands of people for a good medical facility. The hospital is located near the intersection of Hyderabad Bypass and Jamshoro Road. It is a distance of about 2 to 3 km from the Bypass Road.
There are two more hospitals located on Jamshoro Road in the same line as Wali Bhai Rajputana Hospital, a distance of less than 1 km from this hospital. These medical facilities are MK Hospital and Aga Khan Maternal & Child Care Centre.
Meanwhile, CMH Hyderabad on CMH Road is situated at a distance of about 8 km from Hyderabad Bypass. Other popular hospitals in the nearby areas are Jeejal Maa Hospital, Shafay Hospital and Niaz Hospital near Nasim Nagar Road, a drive of about 5 minutes from this road.
Also, Mehmood Clinic is located on Main Qasimabad Road, which is a distance of around 2 km amounting to a 5 minutes’ drive. Finally, Ghani Hospital on National Highway is located near Khanabadosh writer’s café, a distance of around 3 km from Hyderabad Bypass.
PROPERTIES ON HYDERABAD BYPASS
Sales Price Trends on Hyderabad Bypass
When it comes to investing money in properties, it is recommended to study the popular trends in that area. This allows you to make a sensible decision ensuring sufficient ROIs. Discussed below are the sales price trends in Hyderabad Bypass.
Houses for Sale on Hyderabad Bypass
The hottest property option around the area is Saima Downtown on Hyderabad Bypass. There are various houses for sale around Hyderabad Bypass. The general price trend for 300 sq yd double-storey houses with 3 bedrooms is PKR 1.88 crore.
Meanwhile, 100 to 120 sq yd houses in Saima Downtown are available for PKR 85 to 90 lakh. This price trend is for double-storey 6-bedroom houses. The price variation also depends on the number of storeys. Some 250 sq yd houses in Saima Downtown are being offered at a rate of PKR 1.2 crore. These are mostly double-storey houses with 4-bedrooms.
Flats for Sale on Hyderabad Bypass
There are many flats available for sale in Hyderabad Bypass. These are great property options for both investment and personal use. The general price trends for 60 to 90 sq yd flats vary between PKR 16 and 20 lakh.
Flats of around 100 to 120 sq yd are available for PKR 26 lakh to around PKR 33 lakh. In Harmain Tower, the general price trends for flats of 200 sq yd is about PKR 52 lakh. Meanwhile, flats of 250 sq yd in Houston Tower have a general rate of about PKR 67 lakh.
There are also 150 to 180 sq yd flats for sale at a rate of PKR 32 lakh to 52 lakh.
Plots for Sale on Hyderabad Bypass
There are several plots available for sale around Hyderabad Bypass. The general trend for 120 sq yd plots is around PKR 25 lakh. Meanwhile, the price trend for residential plots of 250 sq yd is approximately PKR 40 lakh. Most of these plots are located in Indus Heaven.
400 sq yd residential plots in Indus Heaven for sale are for PKR 79 lakh. However, the price trends for 400 sq yd plots in Sadiq Livna are available at a rate of about PKR 45 lakh. The difference in location affects the price trends tremendously.
There are commercial plots for sale as well. The general price trends for 30 sq yd are PKR 21 lakh.
Commerical Properties for Sale on Hyderabad Bypass
Commercial properties are also available in abundance around this area. The price trend for 24,000 sq yd commercial property is PKR 22 crore. Shops are for sale too. These commercial properties of around 300 sq yd are available at 2.7 crore.
Rent Price Trends on Hyderabad Bypass
If you are interested in renting properties in any area, then you must study its general rental trends. Following are the rental price trends in Hyderabad Bypass.
Houses for Rent on Hyderbad Bypass
The price trends for houses for rent in Hyderabad Bypass vary tremendously. The rent for a single storey 100 sq yd house is about PKR 20 thousand. While 360 sq yd houses are available for a rent of PKR 60 thousand.
Flats for Rent on Hyderbad Bypass
You can find flats for rent in Hyderabad Bypass as well. The general trend is PKR 17 thousand for 150 sq yd flats of 2-bedrooms.
Commercial Properties on Hyderabad Bypass
Commercial properties are also available for rent in this area. A warehouse 1556 sq yd has a rent of about PKR 30 thousand.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls near Hyderabad Bypass
While markets are important and people still visit them, malls have taken shopping experience to a whole new level. No wonder people enjoy spending weekends in malls even if they don’t plan to buy anything. More and more malls are being built in Pakistan as well. There are a few malls in and near Hyderabad Bypass.
Some of the most popular malls located nearby are:
- Mehran Shopping Centre is located on Main Qasimabad Road, a distance of about 3 km from this area
- Naseem Shopping Mall, located on Naseem Nagar Road is a drive of less than 10 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass
- Metro Shopping Mall, situated in Latifabad, has shops for clothing items as well as items of daily use
Besides, Signature Towers and Mall located on Rajputana Hospital is a famous mall in the city. It is a drive of about 12 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass. The mall offers several shops and chances of entertainment under one roof. It has an excellent infrastructure and is visited by the residents of the area around Hyderabad Bypass.
Other malls located in the vicinity include Magnum Mall, Hyderabad in the Cantonment area and AutoBahn Towers and Shopping Mall on AutoBahn Road. The former is a drive of about 12 minutes from this road while the latter is located at a distance of about 5 km.
Restaurants and Bakeries on and near Hyderabad Bypass
Good food may not be the only factor determining a good life; it is definitely among the top five. On days when cooking feels like a task too burdensome, having easy access to a restaurant nearby can make all the difference in the world. Luckily, there are various restaurants and bakeries in and near Hyderabad Bypass.
Some of the nearest food options in the vicinity are:
- Salateen Hotel and Sindh Palari are situated on Hyderabad Bypass near Alfalah Bus Stop
- Other restaurant nearest to the road is Roopa Mari restaurant on Wadhu Wah Road, a distance of less than 2 km from Hyderabad Bypass
- Sindh Soomra Restaurant on Wadhu Wah Road, a drive of less than 5 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass is famous for offering delicious desi cuisine
Pizza Hut, a famous Pizza franchise in Pakistan is located on Thandi Sarak at a distance of about 3 km from Hyderabad Bypass. Breeze Fish Point is also located on this road near Kotri/Latifabad bus stop. It is a drive of about 10 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass. KFC, a competitor of McDonald’s is also located on this road, a distance of around 3 km from the Bypass road.
AutoBahn Road, located at a distance of about 5 km from Hyderabad Bypass houses several popular restaurants. These include Lal Qila Restaurant, Royal Taj Restaurant, PIATTO Restaurant and Hyderabad Darbar Hotel. Among these, Lal Qila is famous for its grand buffet offering delicious food while Hyderabad Darbar Hotel is chosen for its mouth-watering desi cuisine. There is a McDonald’s outlet at the intersection of AutoBahn Road and Thandi Sarak. McDonald’s is an extremely popular fast food restaurant especially known for its burgers and fries. The franchise also offers shakes and ice creams.
In addition to the restaurants, there are numerous bakeries on and near Hyderabad Bypass. These include the following:
- Kings Sweets and Bakers on Wadhu Wah Road, a distance of less than 1 km from Hyderabad Bypass
- Blue Ribbon Bakers and The Larkana Bakery near and on Nasim Nagar Road respectively are a distance of less than 2 km from this area
- You can enjoy delectable cakes and pastries by visiting Black & Brown Bakers and New York Bakery, both located on Nasim Nagar Road, a distance of around 2 km from Hyderabad Bypass
Another famous bakery in the area is Pie in the Sky. It is located on Wadhu Wah Road near Qasimabad Bus Stop. Pie in the Sky has branches in all the main cities of Pakistan. They are known for their exquisite variety of cake, cupcakes and desserts. They also take custom orders for fancy and personalized cakes. It is a drive of about 10 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass. Meanwhile, Hobnob Bakery on AutoBahn Road is a distance of around 6 km from this area.
The Bombay Bakery
The Thadani family established The Bombay Bakery in 1911. It is one of the oldest bakeries of the country surviving the test of the time for more than 100 years. It is extremely popular all over the Sindh with people exclusively coming from Karachi only to buy their cakes.
The Bombay Bakery is located on Liaquat Road in Saddar, Hyderabad. It is a drive of around half an hour from the town of Hussainabad. The bakery is famous for the characteristic taste and aroma offered by its confectionaries. The delicious cakes have a unique taste that no other bakery has been able to copy and not because of want of trying. Many bakeries have tried to recreate the classic Bombay Bakery cakes but to no avail. To this day, there are always more customers and more demand than the bakery is capable of producing. It is a drive of almost 15 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres on and near Hyderabad Bypass
You can go to the doctors all you want but nothing can replace a healthy lifestyle with ample physical activity embedded in the daily routine. Why not stick to the axiom, ‘prevention is better than cure’ and start going to a gym in the vicinity. Count yourself lucky if you live there because there are many sports facilities and fitness centres near Hyderabad Bypass.
The nearest sports centre options for the residents around Hyderabad Bypass are:
- Graphy Soft Fitness Club on Honda Palace Road near Samanabad Community Park is located less than 2 km away from this road
- Naqqash Villa Phase II gym is located right on Hyderabad Bypass near Roopa Maari Restaurant
- Body Factory Gym on Wadhu Wah Road is a distance of less than 2 km from this area
- The Fit & Furious Fitness Studio (For Ladies & Kids) on Nasim Nagar Road is a drive of about 4 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass
There are other fitness centres and sports facilities located nearby. For instance, Planet Fitness on Wadhu Wah Road near Faraz Villas is a famous gym preferred by the residents of the area. Meanwhile, B-fit BootCamp is a distance of less than 1 km from Planet Fitness.
Furthermore, New Muscle Mania Fitness Club near The Larkana Bakery is located at a driving distance of about 6 minutes from this area.
Parks on and near Hyderabad Bypass
Hyderabad Bypass holds commercial as well as residential importance. Therefore, the area surrounding the road features numerous facilities. Therefore, there are various parks near Hyderabad Bypass.
Some of the most visited parks located in the area are:
- Samanabad Community Park is located near the point where Hyderabad Bypass crosses over Jamshoro Road. It is located at a distance of less than 2 km from the Bypass and is often visited by the residents of Samanabad and the nearby residential areas.
- Meanwhile, Society Park 1, located in Gulshan-e-Sahar and Society Park 2 located in Akhtar Cottages near Wadhu Wah Road is a walk of about 5 to 7 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass.
- Naqqash Villas Phase 1 Park is situated right on Hyderabad Bypass near Roopa Mari Restaurant.
Some other parks that are extremely popular among the residents of the surrounding area include Askari Public Park, Cantt Park, Park View Qasimabad and Defence Park.
Askari Park is located on Jamshoro Road near the popular Qasim Chowk. It is a drive of around 12 minutes from the Bypass. Cantt Park is a drive of about 15 minutes and is situated in Saddar near Army Public School, Hyderabad. It is a large park featuring the ever-popular Cantonment Fountain.
Meanwhile, Park View, located in Block - I Sindhi Muslim Housing Society and Defence Park, located on Thandi Sarak in Defence Plaza are a drive of about 10 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass.
Salons and Spas near Hyderabad Bypass
You can allow yourself to get pampered in a nearby parlour. There are a few renowned salons and spas on and near Hyderabad Bypass to ensure convenience and saving money.
Some of the most famous parlours in the area are:
- Jazz Beauty Salon and SanaZ Beauty Salon on Wadhu Wah Road are located at a distance of less 1 km from this road
- Signature Beauty and Fitness Zone is a parlour cum fitness centre in Citizen Colony, a distance of 2 km from Hyderabad Bypass
- Heavy Beauty Salon in Gulistan-e-Sajjad is located at a driving distance of about 8 minutes from this road
There are three beauty parlours located on Nasim Nagar Road. These include The Cutting Edge Salon, Qasimabad, The Mascara Salon and The Kapper Cut Salon. You can reach these salons in around 10 minutes by car if you are travelling from Hyderabad Bypass via Qasimabad – Bypass Road.
Other major salons in the vicinity include a line of parlours located along Wadhu Wah Road. These include HS Salon and Spa, Sam’s Beauty Salon, Venus Beauty Salon, White Rose Beauty Parlour and Saja Studios, all a drive of around 10 to 12 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass.
Meanwhile, KASA BELLA Hair Salon & SPA on Main Qasimabad Road is located at a distance of about 3 km from Hyderabad Bypass. It is a famous salon in the locality known especially for hair treatment and skin treatments. The treatments can be slightly expensive for most people, but results make them worth the splurge.
Hyderabad Bypass is located on Jamshoro Road, Hyderabad. The area has residential as well as commercial importance. Some of the well-known landmarks surrounding the area are Rajputana Hospital and Phuleli Canal.
River Indus, the largest river of the country is located only a few km from the road. Goth Karan Khan Shoro is situated in the proximity. Moreover, there are various residential areas including Army Quarters and Marvi Town.
There are numerous important public universities located in the vicinity. One of the oldest universities of the country, University of Sindh, established in 1947 is located at a distance of around 5 km from this area. Other universities located nearby are Mehran University of Engineering and Technology and Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences.
Furthermore, Jamshoro Railway Station on Railway Road is located a few kilometres away from the road. There are numerous housing societies and other facilities in the vicinity.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Hyderabad Bypass is located on Jamshoro Road, Hyderabad. The area has residential as well as commercial importance. While it offers convenience in terms of facilities, the area surrounding the road is located far from the main city of Hyderabad. However, the road is well connected with Karachi – Hyderabad Motorway on one end and National Highway Road on the other allowing easier intercity travelling.
There are various housing schemes and residential towns scattered along the road. Yet, the overall feel of the area leans towards peace. The area offers tremendous opportunities to invest in valuable properties.
The road has several educational institutes located nearby. These include three famous public sector universities, a string of public and private schools as well as colleges. Other facilities such as markets, hospitals and parks. Therefore, life is easier for the residents.
Importance of Hyderabad Bypass from major locations nearby
- Indus River is located at a distance of about 2 km from this road
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology is a drive of about 12 minutes from Hyderabad Bypass
- You can reach Sindh University, Jamshoro in 2 to 3 minutes by car
- Jamshoro Junction, Railway Station is located at a driving distance of about 8 minutes form this area
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences is a drive of around 10 to 12 minutes form Hyderabad Bypass