Bahria Town’s Islamabad project, Bahria Enclave is a rather small project by Bahria standards, but is no less popular. It is indeed the top choice for people looking to invest and live in Islamabad.
Particularly for overseas Pakistanis who generally prefer to invest, live, and eventually retire in Islamabad, Bahria Town’s projects are exactly the kind of housing schemes and homes they are looking for. It is located in Islamabad, it is relatively less expensive than land in Islamabad, and Bahria Town provides the kind of amenities that no other area matches, even in the capital.
Another reason for popularity of Bahria Enclave is the reliability of Bahria Town developers. It is not without reason that there are estate agencies solely dedicated to working in Bahria Town Islamabad and Rawalpindi projects. So if you are looking to invest in Bahria Enclave Islamabad, below are the options you can consider.
Market situation and Investment options
According to Advice Associates Marketing Manager Muhammad Liaqat, the market is generally slow and the prices are pretty much stable currently. It is not slow because of lack of buyers, however, as is the case elsewhere. Indeed there are more buyers than sellers and the sellers are holding property because they are waiting for market to settle, for development to complete, and for possession to become available before selling. At its core, it is really just the general market situation affecting the housing scheme.
According to Liaqat, the best places to invest in this Bahria Town project in Islamabad are Sectors F-1 and O, while Zubair Builders Branch Manager Haseeb Ahmed Qureshi agreed with him and added Sector N to the options as well. Here is detailed information on each of these:
Sector F and F-1
Sector F-1 lies atop a hill and features 10-marla and 1-kanal plots. Development has already begun and heavy machinery has been working on the area according to Qureshi. Possession isn’t available and it is the time until grant of possession which offers the perfect opportunity for investment. Possession will become available in about six months and anyone looking to invest there should keep that period in mind, Qureshi felt.
Qureshi recommended that the best option for investment in Block F-1 is the new cutting of 1-kanal plots which are located on the hill. The 10-marla old plots are not situated as ideally as these, and the beautiful view that 1-kanal plots offer is blocked there.
1-kanal plots, on the other hand, offer a fantastic view and when possession becomes available, great profits of around PKR 2 million can certainly be expected. As it is, the market is really good for these plots even presently and their prices are increasing. Here’s how the prices currently stand:
|Plot Size||Prices in PKR|
Sector O is one of the newest sectors in Bahria Enclave. It was previously settled by a village and now that the developers have acquired the land, the land is being cleared as the villagers move from there. According to Qureshi, it is expected that we will see significant development in the next 18 months when even possession might become available there.
So, any investment there will have to fall somewhere between medium to long term and Qureshi recommended investment in 5-marla plots. Currently, the 5-marla plots there are priced between PKR 3.1 million and PKR 3.6 million, and in about two years, their prices can increase by amount a million considering the prices of 5-marla plots in other sectors.
Sector N has been one of the most popular sector for investors in the last few quarters and it still remains popular. There are several reasons for this: Sector N offers a great view of the surrounding Murree and Margalla Hills and the land here does not require filling, not to mention, it is conveniently connected to Sector M, so it attracts end-users.
According to Qureshi, the best option to invest there are 8-marla plots. He explained that development has begun there and is proceeding at a good pace, so, while possession can be expected in about a year, good profits of around half a million can be expected in the next six to eight months. As it is, the current prices for 8-marla plots hover between PKR PKR 5.4 million and PKR 6.5 million.
So in Bahria Enclave Islamabad, you have all the different kind of investment options you may want:
- High budget, short-term investment: 1-kanal plots in Sector F-1.
- Medium budget, medium-term investment: 8-marla plots in Sector N.
- Low budget, long-term investment: 5-marla plots in Sector O.
Are you looking to invest in Bahria Enclave Islamabad? Do you have any questions about it? You can talk to us in the comments section. You can also head to the Zameen Forum for an extensive discussion.
But there are 8 marla plots as well in Sector F1 (New Deal). Why is there no mention of plots of these sizes – 5 marla nd 8 marla?
Actually, according to Zubair Builders Branch Manager Haseeb Ahmed Qureshi, the plots mentioned here were the best investment options, so we focused on those, if you are interested in the new deal, we will soon update you about it here. Please keep following the blogs.
Assalam o Alaikum:
I wanted to know about the 10 marla plots newly introduced in sector N i.e. street 57-A to 57-K. Are these plots in cutting? What is your opinion about investment there? The average price? and When is possession expected there?
We will soon update you about it here, please keep following the blogs.
What are the prices of 5 marla plots in Sector H under possession? Thanks
We will soon update you about it here, please keep following the blogs.
How is the land acquisition going on for this project? Some other Bahria projects have had legal issues as well, does this project have any legal problems?
There hasn’t been any news of land issues in Bahria Enclave. If there is, we will update you about it on the blogs, please keep following the blogs.
Very useful information. Where can I get start with the process of buying one of the plots?
You should check out zameen listings for plots and contact agents in those listings. In any case, it is recommended that you visit the site and do proper market research before you make any buying or investment decisions.
Are the plots in F-1 1canal available on installments or full payment
They are available on full payment.
Please advise which sector in Bahria enclave is fully developed to Live with family? and what about the cost for 7 or 8 or 10 Marla.
We will soon give an update on Bahria Enclave from a genuine buyer’s perspective. Please keep following the blogs.
I want to know about rates
Which plot category and block’s rates?
I have plot in the Sector N 8 Marla, How much budget required to construct double story house.
I think you will find these two blogs helpful:
i have a plot in sector N, there is land acquisition issue , any when it will resolve.
I would suggest that one should be extremely careful before investing in Bahria Enclave. Reasons:
1. There a number of Bahria projects – e.g. City Centre, Green Valley Market, Hospital – which are almost half complete for the past 3 odd years and there is hardly any movement in them. This means that the strategy these guys use is to start a big project and attract customers in the nearly by localities,
2. What they promise subsequently gets changed. They promised Eiffel Tower on a particular spot but now they have sold that place to another apartment builder. Atleast I don’t know if they would ever construct the Tower. Another example is a club right at the entrance of C-1. After announcement ,they decided not to construct it but to flat out the land and sell plots,
3. A large portion of land in C-2 was not acquired yet they sold plots around that portion and now even after passage of 3-4 years and full payment of the plot, they are refusing to give possession. Infact in many surrounding areas, they haven’t even started development. These plots are categorised as undeveloped and hence result in losses in real terms.
4. At the time of purchase of the plot, they make you fill a condition form – which basically says that Bahria has the right to transfer the land, increase development charges, delay possession, etc. So you can’t actually even go to the local police station or sue these guys because you have signed the original terms and conditions,
5. They have a strange rule. If you don’t pay instalment of your plot on time, they will apply late payment charges. But if they default on their ‘promise’ then you can’t do anything.
My advice, be extremely careful.
Comments are closed.