10 marla plot for construction in 1-2 years (budget 50 lacks)

What is the best location to buy a 10 marla plot for construction in 1-2 years time.

I have been doing some search online and find some options in bahria town phase-8 block E,F1,F2,G,I,L.

I am an overseas Pakistani and don't have preference based on commute times. Looking for a good community to build house for future.

Can property experts guide me what would be the best place to buy for living considering the budget and time frame.

ZA sb

What is your budget

Thanks every one for valuable suggestions.

In 50 lacs budget, 10 marla with possession

same blocks of bahria phase 8 as you mentioned.

In Multigradens MPCHS/B17 block E and F also 10 marla available.

Both of these are located far from city centres of pindi and islamabad.

Without possession can be many options.

@ Abdul Qayyun Sab

My budget is 50 lacks but can be stretched to 60 lacks if some good options are available.

@Zubair Sb

Can you please help me narrow down which sector would be best in Bahria Phase-8 considering my requirements.

Thanks

Dear Brother,

Bahria Phase 8: ANy thing near to Roots International School would be good. Consider Sectors B,C,AA,I,H,E,F1. Only go for possession on ground plots.

Zone 2: Possession Plots in Top City C,D Blocks

B-17: Far away from City, If you can afford to live there its good, again go for possession properties.

If you can afford 7-Marla go for Gulberg Residencia Possession blocks. Need 2-3 years to get populated.

Bahria Encalve: If priority is living standard go for possession areas, in your budget 7 marla and 5 marla options.

Do NOT go for near to possession properties it do not suits overseas pakistanis.

Regards,

Khalid

Dear ZA,

I my opinion

1-Go to Dha-3 Serene city sector B 8 marla between 55 to 65 lakh if i have this much budget i will go to this option.

2-Bahria Safari Valley Abu Bakar 8 marla between 55 to 65 lakh which is much populated with all basic facilities.

3-Bahria Phase-8 E and F-1 blocks 10 marla between 55 to 70 lakh.G,I,L are also good options with possession.

Above options are best for living purpose.

Regards

Zubair sb
Above said options are all good but in my opinion, buy one Kanal plot with extra land in bahria phase-8, sector P. Here extra land is usually available. Construct house as per your resources...you can construct even 5 Marla house on one Kanal plot. Leave remainder from plot and extra land as garden and vegetables.
Beleive me the garden land can give you the veggies for year around supply. If you buy Rs 300 per day, you can save Rs 9000 per month and pure vegetables from your own house.
In 50-55 lacs one Kanal still available and prices now started appreciating on RRR.
PROOF of appreciation:
We buy a plot 2 kanal with one Kanal extra land some 4 month b4.
Bro Isloo1 advised me to hold and not sell but day before yesterday a party simply bought at 10 lacs profit from us.
If you meet me in private in our office, I can show you the plot but this was in Hamlet.
Sector P not much populated but as value addition is already there, appreciation is surely expected, In Shaa Allah.
In safary valley, no one Kanal available in 60 lacs, neither in all other areas!
Making small house on a bigger plot is your choice.
Mine is also looking the same in P for my brother.

Agree to AQ sb, except

With due respect, I wouldn't rely much on RR thing. It may from time to time help dealers to sell out. For State, People, Infrastructure it gonna get messy if the current lot is gonna run this RR show. Looking at BRT, I am very pessimist of it, it's another lollipoped disaster in the making ...

'In say na ho payee ga ...' ==> (post save rakhioo).

----
Time for moron brigade to start pouncing and attack now (literally like in 3, 2, 1...) to which not an iota of F will be given. Reality must be stated as it is, the blunt that is, more realistic it sounds!!

Thanks everyone for valuable suggestions.

RRR factor is important, its hard to get this mega project started but news are positive at the moment.

RRR, 5 BILLIONS actually transacted to acquire land and parwaris been busy in the job.
The only negating factor may be Imran govt staying or not staying!
If Lahoris succeed to topple govt then money will go to neeli, peeli, sabz trains and RRR plus all other development projects including small dams in Pindi will be halted!
Just like they halted all Gujrat chaudri's projects. ML1 may stay as it is mega project with big boys interests but Nala Laiee will also cease....old story of all sitting govts!
We come to know only when govts go home!
I think RRR 1st small phase Rawat to Thelian is written on stone as it holds security tag.

Abdul Qayyum Sahib’s suggestion is very interesting. AQ sb please confirm if P Block Phase 8 is close to GT Road through DHA 3 and access through DHA 3 is available now.

Hamad sb

P block does have entrance from phase-8 normal access, about 7-8 km.

It also has access through DHA-3 main gate on GT road. Which one is closer, I do not put my car meter but thru GT road gate seems closer.

With due respect:

"If Lahoris succeed to topple govt ..."

--> Not sure, living in 2020 how to classify such racial/geographic profiling ...??

"then money will go to neeli, peeli, sabz trains ..."

--> Where should that go? Sabz Sabz Burning BRTs?

*** Let me tell you the fact that your typical Shibli/Gill Guy or the likes of ARY will never, i.e., OLMT will never be allowed to operate unless BRT remains a complete Fiasco!

------------

If the negative GDP, Rising USD/Inflation etc. Etc. And 1 incomplete and malfunctioning Mass Transportation is Progression and exact opposite was Tabahi ...

RIP iss qoum ka logic aur shahoor!

Imtia bhai
Literally all of them are not even able to talk of them to others with even good words.
Imran may be good but now his subordinates are as bad and currupt as were earlier and my dear where did I say that I am siding them in my most recent comments?
I was hopeful b4 but now I think all of his ministers except few are currupt to core!
The point is when both are equal, why not live with either of them?
Next election will decide their fate!

Sir, political affiliations and preferences are an individual's matter and rightfully so. From a gentlemen, an decent individual like you:

"If Lahoris succeed to topple govt then ..." sounds really unexpected.

-- On D-Chowk those who incited Violence, attacked state institutes and buildings (do we call them Peshawaris?)

-- Those who got violent and threatened to burn down when their leader was assassinated (do we call them Larkanay walay?)

-- Those who protest and at times kidnap/kill in a revenge for their killed leader (do we call them Quetta walay?)

The answer to me is a Definite NO!!

When I see it I will have my views on it and for a gentleman like you that view would be a gentle request to refrain from such terms ...

Imtiaz bhae, what is wrong in calling them Lahoris? Lahore is heart of Pakistan.

Abdul Qayum bhae, Our guy is struggling for a corruption free Pakistan. Why leaving him in his difficult times?

Ammar sb, the issue pertains to a social/national divide when, per our history groups/political party/community is termed as 'X' to indicate nothing to worry about its just one region and its representative trying to topple/conspire/plot against the rest.

Not that long ago, pre 70s Shaikh Mujeeb was referred to as 'Bangali' or his allies as 'Bengalis' conspiring against West PAK and rest is history!

Why not with the name of the individual/party/group for which he/they are known and let people decide if they are Lahori, Peshawari, Saraiki trying to plot/topple or have a national cause.

Among a trillion other divides and name calling based on Ethnicity, Faith, Political Affiliation etc. etc., this could be the last route our educated masses go down to, i.e., bringing in another divide this time regional just to make a point ...

-----

Ammasr sb, I spot a free 'r' in 'free' :), let me fix that --corruption fee Pakistan--

not that the predecessors were any angles, its just the guy makes a joke out of him when cursing others and doing exact same, even at higher magnitude!!