10 To 12 Lac Investment

All seniors please tell where to invest 10 to 12 lac for two to three years with good return. Any plot in Pindi/Islamabad?

Buy an open file of 30x60 in Faisal town.

Dha valley can be a good long term investment option…

Shukriya Saadi and kaleeeeee sab I will look for that option

Kaleem sab can you guide me where and whom I shud contact regarding faisal town

Khurshid Sab

you can find many dealers offering files on Olx and if you need my help you can contact me on 03355666545.

Assalam-o-Alikum,

Khurshid Sb i am sure that while asking this question you are sure to invest in real estate as it is the real and best investment opportunity.

But here comes the tricky part that where to invest in real estate?

a) In projects which are still not on ground(Like files)

b) In projects which exist and you can physically see the land.

a) I will never encourage any person to invest in real estates projects which are still not on ground to be delivered in near future bcz of main reason of uncertainty(In Islam Gharar Bay.

b)I will suggest you to invest in those real estates

which are physically present and specially when you have plan to invest for long term periods.

According to my area of working i will suggest you to invest in Zone-4 Islamabad.Here you will be able to buy plot of 5 Marla in 10 Lacs easily at good place.

Thank you Adil sab for your nice tips.it will help me in choosing.plz tell zone four ? Exactly what you mean

@ adil sb…Sir main issue is to take care of open land…You know very well the issues related to the open land in pakistan.

Is money to be made within that price range though? Only place is airport society sector 4 but prices are cheap due to rubbish development.

whether your money will grow in those societies is questionable unless next to a really big brand society.

@ SAADI

Sir i am very well aware of the issues of land in Pakistan, here the issue is not where you are buying? the issue is that from whom you are buying.

I know houses in F-8 and F-10 and houseS in DHA lahore under illegal possession. So the issue in Pakistan is not of open land but of Law. The buyers should be very careful regarding selection of the persons from whom they are going to buy. (Caveat Emptor rule)

I am also an ex law practitioner.My experience teach me that 90% people who become victim of fraud first become the victim of greediness which lead them to fraud. They prefer to buy from real estate consultants having no credibility and prefer low prices instead of credible people.

Anyway this is a long discussion.

Khurshid Sb Zone-4 include the areas of Bharakahu near to Bahria Enclave.

@ Adil Sb

Plz explain ur suggested zone 4 with pros and cons along with options available there.

Regards

Thanx Adil sab.do you have any option in your said barakaho and adjuvant area in my range?plz help if any is availaible

Oblige

Thanx Adil sab.plz tell if any option is there’re in said area in my limit

Khurshir bhai

You can still take the decision in right time because Faisal town rates will be much higher as compaired to that of todays, after a week.

Rest Allah know the best.

I talked to agent for faisal town but they are asking for 660 k profit which is very high brothers .

Dha valley 5/8 marla plot is a good investment in this budget.

What is the going rate of files in dha valley? also what is the rate of dha homes 5 marla?

Sir own of 5 marla files varies from 3 to 8 lacs depending upon block and location where as houses of 5 marla varies from 26 to 31 lacs…There are just the approximate figures…

On olx people are offering lill les then 10 k for five Marla.is it right option to for?