Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice questions and answers. All your Investors Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Investors Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Investors Advice question now.
Khurshid
( 104 posts )

[39 Answers]
All seniors please tell where to invest 10 to 12 lac for two to three years with good return. Any plot in Pindi/Islamabad?

2072 days ago In Investors Advice
    Kaleem
    (159 posts)
    Best Answer
    Khurshid Sab

you can find many dealers offering files on Olx and if you need my help you can contact me on 03355666545.
      2072 days ago 

Kaleem
      (159 posts)
      Buy an open file of 30x60 in Faisal town.
        2072 days ago 

Falcon
        (4444 posts)
        Dha valley can be a good long term investment option..
          2072 days ago 

Khurshid
          (104 posts)
          Shukriya Saadi and kaleeeeee sab I will look for that option
            2072 days ago 

Khurshid
            (104 posts)
            Kaleem sab can you guide me where and whom I shud contact regarding faisal town
              2072 days ago 

AADIL
              (28 posts)
              Assalam-o-Alikum,

Khurshid Sb i am sure that while asking this question you are sure to invest in real estate as it is the real and best investment opportunity.

But here comes the tricky part that where to invest in real estate?

a) In projects which are still not on ground(Like files)

b) In projects which exist and you can physically see the land.

a) I will never encourage any person to invest in real estates projects which are still not on ground to be delivered in near future bcz of main reason of uncertainty(In Islam Gharar Bay.

b)I will suggest you to invest in those real estates

which are physically present and specially when you have plan to invest for long term periods.

According to my area of working i will suggest you to invest in Zone-4 Islamabad.Here you will be able to buy plot of 5 Marla in 10 Lacs easily at good place.
                2072 days ago 

Falcon
                (4444 posts)
                @ adil sb..Sir main issue is to take care of open land..You know very well the issues related to the open land in pakistan.
                  2072 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                  (1750 posts)
                  Is money to be made within that price range though? Only place is airport society sector 4 but prices are cheap due to rubbish development.

whether your money will grow in those societies is questionable unless next to a really big brand society.
                    2072 days ago 

Khurshid
                    (104 posts)
                    Thank you Adil sab for your nice tips.it will help me in choosing.plz tell zone four ? Exactly what you mean
                      2071 days ago 

AADIL
                      (28 posts)
                      @ SAADI

Sir i am very well aware of the issues of land in Pakistan, here the issue is not where you are buying? the issue is that from whom you are buying.

I know houses in F-8 and F-10 and houseS in DHA lahore under illegal possession. So the issue in Pakistan is not of open land but of Law. The buyers should be very careful regarding selection of the persons from whom they are going to buy. (Caveat Emptor rule)

I am also an ex law practitioner.My experience teach me that 90% people who become victim of fraud first become the victim of greediness which lead them to fraud. They prefer to buy from real estate consultants having no credibility and prefer low prices instead of credible people.

Anyway this is a long discussion.

Khurshid Sb Zone-4 include the areas of Bharakahu near to Bahria Enclave.
                        2071 days ago 

Post Answer (39 Answers)
                        1 2 3 4 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL