10 to 20 millions in long term commercial investment

Can experts recommend where to invest such amount in islamabad in any future strategic location for like 5 years.
Keeping in mind margalla road,rawalpindi ring road or any other big project
Kindly advise
@prop guide
@nadeem
@khan
@pakistani-1
@falcon
@nasir
@all

Sir I have some options for u regarding investment… For details contact me on this number 03307771329

Zaheer sb.In this budget one can look for commmercial options in dha phase 3 and phase 5.Bahria phase 8 commercials are generally not recommended because of oversupply.

Bahria phase-8 or phase 1-6 commercials probably the best ones but in hot areas only.

In 2 crores, a lucrative deal could be closed.

Aq sir What can be his probable investment spots in 20 mil in phase 1 to 6.Civic center is the only option there and it is quite expensive.Plz guide.

That has to be one of the CDA Markaz or the strip along the Srinigar Highway, one particular example is Top City.

Metro becoming operational to that part will have far better impcat on access, commute and reachability than these in the air RRR, MA etc.

B-17 commercials can also be checked.

Or shops or full unit in D-12 markaz. You can also get an office in Blue area in your budget.

Anyone here who has got information regarding the newly sold Commercial Plots in front of G13 & G14?

What are the building that would be built on it?

I think there is no question about the returns that these buildings can give.

Anybody has the information?

G-13, G-14, I-16,DHAs 3 and 5, Gulberg are the areas that will be the potential winners go for possession plots only.

FGEHA apartment projects on Kashmir Highway G-13 are good for rental yields and price appreciation.

F-14 is a must have but wit till the opening of transfers.

Commericals in CDA Markazs and class 3 are very secure invesmtent. Explore zeta 1 mall, giga extension for shops.

Non possession non developed socities which gives a RRR lollipop should be avoided because you have good initial budget.

Khan sb

G-13 & 14, the latest commercial auction was @ Rs 17,000 per sq ft.

That was for class-3 muhalla commercial.

But rental in these class-3 areas are not very good as per the old rental situation.

Now may be on par with bahria and dha hot areas.

People are asking fortune for resale!

Falcon sb

As friends know, I post my own and my acquaintances's field experiences.

My most experience is for bahria overseas commercial.

We r buying another commercial in C sector shopping and will post my experience, too.

5 marla commercial in hot bahria sectors cost min 2 crore and 80 lacs...may be little more

But mere 2 crores is not enough to by plot, do nothing and sell within one year to get profit.
Other option could be buy a 5 marla in G-14/4 at 1 crore & 15 lacs, build a house and sell. In 2 crores and little above a profit could be expected.

@Zaheer,

Since you mentioned margalla road & RR, please check:

1. J7 in B-17

2. RedSun peojects in Faisal Margalla City &Faisal hills

3. Wait for next launching by Ch. Majeed

@Khan,

Booking started, The Grande hotel is coming in commercial plots of G-13 & G-14 parallel to Kashmir Highway

They have good projects already delivered in Bahria Town. So seems legitt and reliable developer.

Great input from respected members.

Grande hotel and metro service will boost the prices of kashmir highway belt

Any news about start of Metro?

maybe after Senate Elections :p

The Metros and OLMT gives a big reality check of how infrastructure projects systematically destroyed. It's being operational has no political value for the current setup, instead an endorsement of the previous Govt. so pretty much forget it being operational under these people ...

Same goes for Ints. of Cardiology, Inst. of Urology in RWP. Not to forget, OLMT was put on a stay for months to derail it's inauguration before election 2018.

Who are these ppl who continuously dislike posts of worthy member Imtiaz Sb.

Lately I've noticed that whenever he posts a reply, he gets dislikes..and this appears to be a targeted effort against him

Khan sb, a few frustrated souls, keep opening tabs and keep hitting red/green from a single users to express frustration while nothing to add ...

Motivates me to keep going to spread more frustrations among those Mouse Click Warriors!!

====
7 Likes to your post from me, just to demonstrate :)