2014 will be the year of dha-commners

Asalam o alikum dear fellows how are you..Well first of all i am not a dealer not a broker and not even representing any society there..So...As my point of view i think that 2014 will be the year of dha-commners town..How?

1. A big name of dha
2. A plan to develop a long but the time to come to give commners a real shape.
3. As we see the blocks which are develop their prices are touching to the sky.
4. A great potential due to the access from main g.T road
5. No gamble
6. No involvement like dha valley (malik sahab

So it is my point of view that dha commners will be the next big giant rest allah will know better..Sincere comments are acceptable..

Are there plots available on installments? and what size and in which block is good for investment?

@syed raza - yes it is very likely. There are alot of house construction happening DHA 2 - (A to J). If this wave moves to the other side of the road - which is also DHA 2 (K-N) - the prices are likely to shoot manifold. This is also the reason the prices have not reversed like all other areas recently and are continuing to increase.

A good plot in A-J of 50x90 is worth 110+ - a really good plot is worth 130+.

A good plot in K-L is worth 70-75. A really good 80-85.

Plenty of growth margin

Agree with this. I visited some places to buy a place to build my house. CDA sectors are good (E,F,G until G14) but were out of my budget. Then Bahria enclave where disadvantages are access and duration of time to wait (minimum 5 years).

Also seen G-15 and G-16 but sorry to say not worth to buy a kanal plot in 1.25 crores. No security and bad condition of roads.

Bahria ph8 is too far if one needs to commute to isb.

I found DHA2 best place in my budget. Also, there is a plan to make isb highway 10 lane to Rawat (not sure when it will be done though :-))

But once isb highway is signle-less to Rawat, dha2 will be VERY expensive as commuting will be easy/faster.

I have bought a plot in L sector of dha2 to build my house ISA. However, there isn't population in L but one can build house and enjoy ameneties in dha2 other side of road. I am planning to make some more investment in N sector which is good for 5 years time.

Note: these are my personal views.

@Rizwan there are no options available on installment.

Waqar bhai what are the 10 marla prices in block N and P

I am looking for good deal but no success so far

which block do you think good for future investment N OR P

Advance thanks

As U Wish brother - there are a few options in Sector N. SAADI bhai may be able to provide you details - I think the price is around 3-4 million.

I have done more research on 50x90 size.

@ as u wish and ehsan…Sir if you want a good deal at dha,you can simply contact me at 03455370978…Just give me a call,have a cup of tea with and i will also buy you good deals…

Agreed…

Ehsan, I am in a similar situation as yours, couldn't make up my mind to chose a place for living. I am surprized that you preferred DHA-II sector L, which is still not live-able, pretty far from Islamabad, and suffers from road blockage due to processions and VIP movement (no matter it is 6 or 10 lanes or signal-free).

On the other hand, you consider Bahria Enclave to be live-able in 5 years. Whereas I see families already living there and house construction in fast pace. I reckon life will be in full swing by next year. Access is much better and scenic than Islamabad Highway.

Bottom-line: DHA-II (Ex-comm) is a great place for investment now and for living in 4-5 years. BE (Sector A) is great place to start building a house now.

@Isloo, L sector is ready for construction and one can build and live there. There is some construction in L and a lot in K and people are living in K. I was once there at Juma prayer time and there were reasonable number of people in Masjid for prayer.

If you talk about some people living in Enclave then you can see some people living in M as well which is even farther than K and L. There are about 60 houses (a rough estimate, might be more) are under construction or constructed in K L and M. As security is not an issue I personally don't mind living with few houses built around. Regarding isb highway blockage, VIP movements or protests are pretty much part of life everywhere but I personally don't see it a major issue. Isb highway is travel-able 24 hours while going towards enclave in night is big no.

Also the road leading to enclave doesn't have any life necessities, is narrow and passing through villages and you won't find any scenery until you are near enclave.

However, enclave having Bahria development standards is also not a bad option to live but I preferred DHA according to my little wisdom.

Ehsan, now i am confused. The Sector K, L that I saw couple of months ago did not have 60 houses/structures. There were some houses in a street where Habib Rafiqe company had put its staff, but families and masjid.... I need to visit there again to get updated.

I am posting wikimapia link, which has 2014 satellite update. Could you please confirm if we are talking about the same location. In that case, i'll have to visit the site again to check.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=ur&lat=33.533024&lon=73.192935&z=15&m=b

Now there are more than what his link is showing. I can tell because if you see a triangle in K which is proposed for Park and Jamia Masjid is not showing built up. But I saw Masjid was almost complete and infact the Juma I am talking about was in a temporary masjid near DHA gate and Imam sahab told that the next Juma will be in K block Jamia Masjid :-).

Ok thanks, it is about time i should visit again.

Saadi bhai deals in DHA.

Plus it is not Commoners's Town, it is DHA now.

The rates are already too high in K,L,M,N blocks.

The rates might increase more, but by only genuine demand.

Well i dont think so prices are high i think price are fine not bad to buy 1 kanal plot in this range in dha sir…

To all Experts

what are the options available for small size five marla plots in DHA 2 ex commoners? plz advise with pros and cons.

Thanks

AppCake following is the map of this area

http://www.parasestates.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/DHA-Phase-2-Extn-Ex-Commoners-Town-New-Numbers-2012.jpg

Saadi may share some options with you. There are some 10 marla plots in undeveloped area of Sector N - for roughly 3.5 million I think.

@Zain Ali - I agree with you. I expect the prices to increase once the construction trend shifts to this side of DHA 2. On the other side - I always see new structures on every visit.

@ Waqar appreciated.

You are welcome @AppCake.

Though not much help on the smaller sizes - there are plenty of 50x90 options here on this side and in varying range from 4.2-9 million range