20-24 million long term investment commercial

Dear experts,

I live abroad, 2 years ago invested 18 million in phase 9 prism commercial file 4 marla, waited a long and got the plot in zone 3, which is considered bad location, so going to sell this for around 22 million. At the time of buying there were options available in wapda town, pia, dha phase 6.
Pia 15 marla commercial plot on mian was 14 million, today its 60 million.
Dha phase 6 main bouleward plot was 25m, today its 90 million. There are many more properties which i ignored at that time and see now its paid off well to the investors.

So now i am not sure where to invest which can give me good return on 3-5 years time. Can some expert please shed some light. Send me private email if you see some scope of the property in near future. I dont have any particular preferences. Neither a specific dealer or a company. So please feel free to contact me for your services.

Email: liaqat.R@gmail.Com

Thanks in advance for your expert advice.

Best regards,

I am also interested in Commercial holdings. So please post under this thread to also educate the other visitors.

Zubair Sb.

Take a step further than commercial plots. Build a flour mill and lease it to someone. Not only you will get rental income, a nicely built structure will fetch good profits.

Thanks Imran sb. However constructing mill doesn't match my profile. I am living and working Europe for last 15 years and on higher management job. I am paid well so can't spare time to do construction. I need something where i don't need to insert much efforts and time.. As I mentioned I had seen market trends. But I need some expert opinion to as which property / Area has more potential in future.

Thanks again for your time to post reply.

One option is to sell this plot & buy 4-Marla commercial good location plot in Phase-9. Stick to it for next 5-6 years for good returns.

Second option is: Buy 4-Marla Commercial on ground developed plot in Phase-7 & leave it for 5-years. Construction activity has already started in Phase-7 & i am sure there would be reasonable population in next 5-years. Commercial plots usually give more return once area is populated.

Thanks irfan sb. Which block you see better option in phase 7. Block P or commercial market on the bottom cc 4. Now its almost between 17 to 20 million. What should I expect in 4 years maximum price of good plot?

Thanks for your time.

Dear admins

I see lots of questions but not many answers. Zameen.com is very important portal which contains all the current and historical data of the Pakistan property which could be used positively for finding the trends and future forecast predictions but it's not utilised well.

I used this forum 3 years ago and came back now but no improvements. I suggest to open may be some paid services where experts can share the knowledge and expertise rather than we are sitting and waiting for the miracle to happen to get some expert opinion.

We are forced to quit this forum and go to some other platforms to get the real advises and picture.

Hope you take my suggestion positively and assign some internal staff to get these questions answered.

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards

Zubair sb, I dont think there is any commercial area in P-block. As per my knowledge, only two commercial areas are balloted, one in Q-block & second in T-block (CCA-4).

Thanks Irfan Sb. So which is better option commercial Q or T? or outside DHA which property has more potential to gain more in 3-4 years time.

I agree with Zubair's excellent suggestion. Right now Zameen Forum is just a chat-room.

It can also be operated on scientific basis. Automatic graph generation for various properties. For this you will have to link demanded prices to software that will generate graphs of price increas and pie charts showing trend of transactions and movement of capital.

All such data will be expensive to develop and maintain on an ongoing basis so again I agree with Zubair that this should be a paid service.

Thanks Paki-1, this can be done easily by utalizing any analysis tool such that microstrategy, data has to be in excel which already should be available in the zameen.com servers, it has to be evaluated with such means to reach to some conclusions for the investors. I am not sure if the zameen.com management is considering this powerful aproach and already working on this directions or not.

But as i mentioned, i am not expecting that management is looking onto these forums by themselves as till today i didnt see any response from any of the employee or expert.

I am still waiting to have some study in hands to make the further investment plan.

Regards

By the way Zubair bhai I would highly recommend 1 kanal main boulevard plot on Jinnah Avenue in LDA Avenue scheme. This is a residential but in LDA Avenue it is easily possible to convert it into a commercial plot by paying a fee.

This way you will be buying a one kanal commercial plot at the price of a 4 Marla commercial plot.

All you need is a software called Tableau for this. Link it with historical data on servers.

Thanks Khan007 Sb. I know and you are right, tableau would do a job perfectly. Thanks for sharing.

Dear experts please can some one share their experience and expertise regarding my original question investment in Commercial....