2 Million To Invest For A 5 Marla Possession Plot

Salam guys,

I'm looking to build a house in Islamabad and want to purchase a 5-7 Marla plot for around 2 million (20 lac) rupees. I will be constructing a house immediately so will need a suggestion for locality where plots are being handed with "possession". My criteria is:

1. Security
  2. Respectable brand
  3. Close to main Islamabad

What are your suggestions?

Safari valley Bahria Town Phase 8 is a good option.

In zone 5 bahria is a good option in phase 8 u will find some options closer to ur budget in zone 2 cabinet is a good option but keep in mind that u will get 7 marla plot in this range in e 16 further u can get land in pvt islamabad areas like h13 bani gala or baharakahu.

5 MARLA PLOT IN ALI BLOCK BAHRIA TOWN PHASE 8 SAFARI VALLEY…

Appreciate the response guys…Phase 8 Bahria is a good option and will definitely check that place out. Also are there any options close to Islamabad Expressway ??

2 million options Priority wise for living:

3060 CBR Town Zone-5 3060 River Garden Zone-5 3060 Jinnah Garden Zone-5 3060 E-16 Zone-II E-16 less populated Gas not available (In future no 1 option in Zone-2)

If u can wait few years

Bahria Enclave Islamabad 2550 Bahria 8 Rawalpindi M & N Blcok 2545 Gulberg Zone-5 3060 B-17 Zone-2 D & E Block 3060

All projects are well planned 40 feet wide streets under ground electricity.

Bahria Rawalpindi Ali Block Safari Valley as suggested by Saadi is very good option but not in your range.

Mian Nadeem

@ Mian Muhammad Nadeem

Thanks for the detailed response. My question is in the societies you listed, do they have security arrangements ?? ...particularly E-16 Cabinet division ?

Please kindly aprise us !

I agree with mian nadeem regarding prices but some of 5 marla plots in ali block are available in 2.1 million tag obviously not of very good location but still they are not very bad options…

Can someone tell me how is E-16 future??? Is it a CDA sector??? I am looking for a small 5 or 7 Marla plot having a budget of around 17 lac.

You may pay a visit to Ghouri Town. The location is good. Although the infrastructure is not that good. Hundreds of houses/ commercial plazas are under construction there.

Regards

In Bahria Enclave you can buy in your range but you won’t be able to get possession soon, it will take time, Bahria Town Phase 8 is the only option you have if you want to start construction immediately, there also you have limited options, you will not be able to get a good plot in this range in any block even 5 marla.

Enclave is a little dodgy especially with there noc out of place. You can buy possession pechs plot for around 10-14 lakhs. Foechs is similar price range, but awaiting possession.

In foechs, they have possession in Block A and they will start giving possession in the other blocks by December inshaAllah.

But is there a 5 marla available in block a? if so, whats the current price there? as the ones that I had seen were awaiting possession, (I think it was block d and price demand was 11 lakh all dues clear. - quick sale) but what are development standards like in foechs?

Security arrangements are there but not good. You can see lazy security guards on main entrance in all societies. Real security not exists even in DHA and Bahria i visited both dozens time. Go ahead and purchase a plot in Ali Block as recommended by Saadi. Development standard of Bahria is unmatched.

Mr. Anwar E-16 is not CDA sector (In CDA sector allotment,development work and transfer of plots done by CDA). However people use term CDA sector for all zone 1 and zone 2 sectors. It is proper Zone-II sector developed by Habib Raique Group for CDECHS. CDA NOC issued to CDECHS. Minimum size 8 marla 30*60. Good town planning and development standard. Water shortage.

Mian Nadeem

AOA, Keeping in view your 3 requirements and also your main issue that you want to invest where you will be allowed to build immediately or where you get immediate possession. I would like you to please consider Bahria Garden City 5Marla Plot. Its total cost is 1800000/- 1-You will get immediate possession as the plots are ready. 2-Its opposite to DHA Phase-2 and in Islamabad(Approved by CDA) 3-Bahria Town is now good Brand 4-Security situation is much better than any society in Pakistan.

For any further advise call Me:03004345030 ADIL ESTATE MANAGEMENT

Thanks for all the information. I heard that Gauri town with a lack of a proper society wont be looked after well once all the development is done ??

Although i like the location as its fairly close to proper Islamabad.

Ghori Town only have good main road, otherwise all the infrastructure is like villages, narrow streets without any development. Not good for living. However in investment point view it can give little return.

Bahria garden is good option. But there is own of 8-9 lac PKR on 5 marla plots in addition to 1800000.

Rana Sb

You are right, but when you look at the location and prices, it makes sense. If one has money, obviously no one will go for Ghouri Town, everyone will go for F-6/ I-8/ E-11 but that is not the case with everyone......

Regards