2 sellers involved in selling property

Hi. I am interested in buying a plot but the seller who is a dealer has made an agreement with the true owner of the plot on a stamp paper by paying him bayana. If i have to buy that plot i need to make 2 pay orders one of the bayana amount which i will give to the dealer and the other to the true owner. When tranfer will be done that agreement made between that dealer and the true owner will be handed over to me or will be tore off.
I want to know such practices are common or is it something unusual. Can someone advice over this.

Dear Arshad,

Dealer can't sale any property but he can show and demand behalf of true owner if you agree or you give him some offer then he will inform to true owner if true owner will agree then dealer will inform you for Bayana agreement on stamp paper(ashtam paper).

If dealer ask you Bayana or Token Money without true owner then think dealer like to TOP.Don't trust dealer without true owner.

Always give Bayana front of true owner and before give Bayana check original Registry or original documents.Registry or documents can be verify by area patwari(khasra no,mahle waqo act)or housing societies offices.

Regards

Thx nadeem bhai. Actually it is a plot in cda sector and the dealer (investor) has bought the plot from true owner on bayana on a stamp paper. He is not yet the legal owner of that plot as he has asked 5 weeks time to buy the plot. Instead of acquiring ownership that dealer intends to sell to someone else and earn his margin in it which is around 3 lacs.

The transfer will be done between me and the true owner however i will have to pay the bayana+3 lacs to the dealer and the balance amount to the true owner.

their stamp agreement after transfer will be handed over to me.

Dear Arshad,

I understand this is "Dealer or investor TOP"any how if you like and agree then no problem.

May allah bless you all in your mission.

Regards

Yup but i want to know if this is safe and normal practice. I asked that dealer that i will pay the total amount to the main owner. Any bayana you can reclaim from that owner but he is not agreeing. As in the agreement between me and the owner it will be written the total amount i will pay to the owner including PO number but i don’t understand how to include this bayana of dealer in the agreement as i will also be paying him through pay order but want to maintain a written record of this payment. Kindly guide