3 bed room flats

Aoa. Friends, i have a budget of 1 crore with a private job in islamabad. I want to shift in 3 bed room flat in islamabad. Kindly suggest me a few leads to i can work. Security and an environment suitable for family living are of prime importance.
My regards,

Aoa Syed, I have 3 bedroom flat in Gulberg emporium, Gulberg Green, Islamabad. Located in business square at 3rd floor,Corner, farms view . I need to sell it due to need. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you

DHA Residency near GIGA Mall DHA is good option, you might get in around 75-80 lacs for 3 bedrooms.

If you are working in CBD, then F-11 Markaz is worth exploring.

Regards,

Khalid

Within that budget, better choice is to go for a home, rather then apartment. Anyway, some months back, as per my understanding I wrote about benefits and pitfalls of Apartment vs House. It could be followed here.

https://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/apartment_vs_house_in_islamabad-31952.html

Straight to the question:

- If preference is more towards mainstream capital (commute to work, accessibility, etc.) some F, G sectors are good for apartments.

- If preference is more towards a better quality of surroundings and peace then Gulberg is the way to go.

To prefer a luxury apartment over a house is factor of 2 things:

a. Location: Get an Apartment at a prime location where a house may be out of reach in same budget

b. Have facilities (security, maintenance, utilities) of high end residential projects where houses are expensive but apartments are in budget.

------------
Buy whatever and whenever, if Apartment is the choice to go ahead, pay particular attention to the size. Circulation passage etc. is included in apartment size, if dedicated car parking that too is included. Make sure to get that properly measured, that is where some developers try to cheat in broad daylight.

I will not recommend to go for an apartment for family living I have spent some time in flats of G-11, F-10 and F-11. The biggest problem of the flat is:

1. You are totally dependent on building management, and in my cases all the building management were so pathetic. Basics concerns were dealt very very unprofessional.

2. The second concern is the lack of fire proofing and emergency systems, I saw tons of raw cables passing just 1 foot away from gas geysers. (al safa heights F-11)

3. In Islamabad local families prefers to live in houses, so the community and neighborhood of flats is not very good, have seen some massage parlors, unknown girls rooming around in building several times.

4. You are highly dependents on Lifts. Lifts get outdated after some times as management is not getting any big profit for installing new lifts in an old building so they don't care about the lifts. I have seen several accidents in old lifts. (Al mustafa tower F-10) So if you are moving into a very new building and not planing to keep that flat for more than 5-7 years than its ok.

If you want to judge the building management of any apartment than visit its lowest basement, if things like wires, drainage system, garbage disposal and cleaning is properly managed there than the management is doing fine.

My tip is to visit the lowest basement of any building you are interested in and check wiring and cabling is done properly, is there any fire system there, drainage system is working fine, garbage disposal and cleanliness is maintained, Also the most important part is to check the lifts conditions.

Thanks fiends for valuable suggestions. Dear Imtiaz sahib kindly let me know where can i get a house in stated budget. I’ve searched a bit but I think a house in CDA sector is hard to find. Rgds

The equation is:

- Any decent developer (Apartments under construction or newly constructed) will charge about 7500/sq. Ft. That equates to 9+ million for a 1250 sq. Ft. (5 Marla Apartment).

- In good and emerging housing projects, BE, GR, BT, a very good 5 plot could be in range from 5+ million with 4+ million construction expense for a double story.

So, yes, if you go for built house, price will be high, however, having a good contractor on-board will get you house constructed in almost same price as that of a newly constructed apartment of same size.

** Figures are approximate but reflective of current context.

@Nasir

Very Good insight which can only be given by someone who went through it.

Apartments are the only option to provide affordable living right now. You can have tons of things to say against it but such construction approach is not just environment friendly but saves our expense in dozens of other ways. The cost for utilities and maintenance goes down a lot in apartments. Plus houses are no longer safe since neighbourhood bond is weakening. We can develop better rapport with people who live in the same building than those who live behind close doors.

There is no doubt that we need vertical expansion. And there are also multiple pros to living in high-rise apartment buildings. There is a significant cost-cutting benefit to living in apartments. For example, you will have to pay lower maintenance costs, especially if you are a single person living on rent.

On the other hand, we can't deny that we also need to develop the foundation for promoting quality and convenient apartment-living. Plus, we must not ignore maintaining green areas in a bid to construct a number of high-rises. However, this brings me back to the point that we need to cut down horizontal expansions to actually save the agricultural lands and green spaces.