3 million for 3 years - Investment in Commercial

I think we have almost ignored the fact that the investment could be made in commercial properties too.

Fellows, what you think, have any input?

We have had quite handy discussions on almost all residential property options, just thought of bringing up the subject of commercial now. :slight_smile:

@syed m sure u can take the lead here :slight_smile:

Commercial investment is very good and more fruitful as compared to residential property but mostly people prefer residential as residential property is easy to tackle.

You’re right ibrahim. So what options do you see in near future?

I would not have thought that there would be much available at 3 million. Commercial has good returns but I have noticed that Bahria and DHA have allocated large areas to commercials in their newer projects. Thousands of commercial plots will exist in their projects so in the future commercial may not always perform better than residential.

brother 3 million for commercial property not enough u need 3 million more to invest in commercial area then may get some fruit full results.

people invest in residential property its obvious if residence area not get populated then there is no mean to invest in commercial area

second residence is much fruit full if analyze properly suppose 30 million on plot and 40 million on construction total 70 lakh u will get residence and can give one portion on rent to get minimum 15k month

commercial property is for big fishes it need more wait and more amount :)

Good points arshad n wahpk.

I thought of initiating the discussion for low budget. I heard of few dhai 2 commercial options on installments like Wtc. But yeah feel free to discuss options with a more decent budget.

Brother in today's situation invest now and may b ur children's get benefits.

Pakistan may there is nothing like investment left. suppose u invest 30million and after 10 years 30million plot = 60million is not investment

investment only works if there is no devolution in currency

forget about property investment just convert your 3 million to euros or in pounds i will suggest pounds and after 3 years get 40 million

g-13 u know how much ages it take up to developed. g-13 i think in 1992 CDA announced about sector and in 2006 is start working

I-11 more then 20 years still not developed

homes without fans is like tandoor k bhatti

CDA has become redundant and it should be split up so that it is more manageable. Bahria Town and DHA are currently taking the lead in the number of plots that they are putting in the market with others making up the rest.

Every year lacs of extra jobs in Pakistan are required to absorb the extra population so therefore it is important that development efforts are intensified in Pakistan.