50 lac for 8 marla b17 g block

Should i buy open file of 8 marla plot of 1710-1720 series of g block for 50lac… This series is not far from commercial area… But i dont know if the price is worth it… Advice will be appreciated

Brother

You can check with 2, 3 different dealers and get possession plot in same or less price in block E.

Block E is partially populated and good construction activities are going on.

It’s better than G in mentioned price with possession available.

I think in this price you can find in E or F block which is in possession.

Regards

Few days back a friend of mine sold a D block 8 marla plot in 40 lac, Ofcourse location do matter. Still it seems better to invest in sector present at ground.

Usually draler game is active in the underdevelopment area in B-17 and as sector gets possession the correction comes in prices ...like it happened in F sector.

You can get a double road plot in Faisal Hills A Block on MR 05 with all dues cleared in less then this price. The pace of work is quite fast at the moment, streets have been levelled and you can get possession in few months. Because of the location it will always be easier to sell it in future and has more juice left in it.

Do visits both and speak to dealers to get a better idea.

This price tag in G block looks over priced and definitely there is huge top of dealers in this deal.

In 50 Lac you can get a good location 30x60 in Block E.