80x80 plot with possession at sangjani isb suitable to buy??

Need guidance please...
Recently i have been offered a plot 80x80 (1.25 kanal) at sangjani islamabad..Plus points are .Properly registered in owners name, located 50 meters away from main road leading to fecto cement and 1 km away from main gt road, secured by boundary wall, close proximity of proposed margala avenue and price tag is 55 lac...I am interested to buy it as future investment...Plz offer ur comments...

Dear contributors and Experts...please offer ur comments...i need ur valuable advice ..so do share ur views ..it will be highly appreciated. May ALLAH bless u all. waiting for ur input...

Aoa… Dear Ibrahim sahab,Sheikh abdul sab, saadi bhai, amjab sab, pki 1, nasir sab and mr khan and all other respectable contributors plz share ur views

Dear bludoc saab, I have very limited knowledge of these societies above new airport as last time I was interested was very late last year / earlier this year . But ground realities have changed since then so I don't want to misinform you as a lot has changed since then including the ground realities and prices.

syedamjad has good knowledge in this sector maybe he can shed some light on this topic.

You have not mentioned name of society, width of street. If plot is not in society or town and without town planning then stay away. 55 lekh is handsome amount. In 55 lekh u can purchase 1 Kanal Plot in B-17 , E-16,E-17 or 2 Kanal Plot in AWT, Vetrans, Wada Town etc. Registry is not issue. Registry of all properties in Islamabad is possible after paying stamp fee etc.

Mian Nadeem

I would not recommend you to go in that area…You can also go for dha 2 (ex-comm town) 1 kanal plot which is far better investment… Sir you can also go for b-17 in this budget…Only prefer those societies which have civic facilities…

I would never recommend that, you should choose to invest in a reputable society where your investment will be secure, private lands are easy to purchase but very difficult to keep. So it is better invest in Bahria Phase 8, DHA 2 or B-17 or Bahria Enclave, diversify your investment rather than investing in this private land, and if you are very much interested in investing here, wait for CDA to launch Gandhara Enclave, C16, C17.

I am thankful to all of u for sharing ur valuable thoughts and experience…it is a great help and guidance for me…lot of regards and best wishes.