About saqlain mushtaq heights

Just came through 'saqlain miushtaq heights' project. Would like an expert opinion about the builder, the project itself and location. I'd like to book an apartment for myself.

Thanks for your time

From where u came to know about this. There was rumour of this project around 2 years back but later no news. This project is owned by cricketer saqlain mushtaq and he was initially planning to launch it in Bahria.

Dear Naveed Razzak,
This project is real and on ground but it will take time.Location is Bahria Hemlet Phase-8.Good for long term.

https://www.saqlainmushtaqheights.com
Regards

Yes, it is a good project by saqlain mushtaq in bahria town. But as already mentioned in an answer, there are some rumors about this project.

So the suggestion is to look for other projects with a safe and reliable investment and trusted output. There are many other opportunities like this.

Regards

Mohsin

Saqlain Mushtaq’s partner Mr. Khaled is our business partner. The project has been mostly sold off. Nice project with modern facilities. I think none of the phase-8 projects are offering facilities like garbage chutes and state of the art security systems.

These young men, Saqlain & Khaled, are among the best persons, I have ever met in my life.

AQ sir can u plz tell us about approximate prices in the project?

Falcon sb.

A two bed is less than 60 lacs on installment. You will be having top retired brass in the towers (I do not know whether or not it is a compliment). For details please call my bro who has all info regarding Saqlain Mushtaq heights. 0333-5114619 (Abdul Qayyum): My name is Mohammad Yousaf and I am outside Pakistan.

Aq sir many thanks.How about about construction projects u started in Bahria overseas?How was the response?

Falcon Sb.

We were all set up to start house construction but the plot is sold at handsome profit.

Our very 1st projects, two small commercial units in Usman block receiving very good response from the buyers.

We have started a 10 Marla house in E block and a 7 Marla in Usman block is in the pipeline.

AQ Sir if possible for u,can u plz share the about the response u got regarding ur small commercials i mean what are the rent and sale prices that u have got till now.

Falcon Sb.

No problem to share as "Rizq" is from Almighty.

We bought those plots when BT tides was at peak. But as two units stood up near to each other and there was nothing in that commercial before, the “Market look” is adding to our luck.

People are interested when we talk of 75 lacs each but we are putting them on rent. Each unit will catch 25-30K per month. I personally think in 1.5 years, each units will touch 1 crore price, In Shaa Allah. Usman block is now under heavy construction activity, even being lesser than Abu Bakkar.

After we sell our ongoing residentials and coming up with better calculations, we might put these units on sale but not for the time being.

AQ Sir may i ask for the plot price,size and no. Of storeys allowed?Are they easy to be disposed means in how much time after construction they are usually disposed or sold?

Falcon sb.

Plot price is now 32-38 Lacs. Two stories can be built: A ground floor shop and a studio above. Plot size is 15*20 ft. Renting worth is how far you are away from the main commercial?

These small units are worthless near main commercials. No one would take his car out in 40 plus summer to get a pack of potato from main commercial. He will surely go to the local sector small store. So avoid these small units near main commercial.

As per our experience, several renters are asking for rent.

Before we started these plots were available at 28 lacs but now if one does have to sell in street 39, We are buyer!.

BT peak time these plots were sold at 62 lacs and above but now they are gaining in price again after residential activity.

Aq Sir,as per your rational assesment,what is the price of the constructed building that can be fetched easily and are these buildings easy to sell?

Falcon sb.

Selling, all depends upon the location. If near Masjid or park, selling/renting will be lucrative. Easiness of selling depends upon the same factors. A 15*20 A-class construction will cost you min. 22 lacs. But it all depends upon whether or not the land is firm or soft. For soft/filled plot. BT will murder you!. They will ask you to put fat steel and column's and deep digging and......

BT main commercial is not advisable but "Muhallla" commercials are good investment & for ROI if far away from main commercials.

Falcon sb.

Selling, all depends upon the location. If near Masjid or park, selling/renting will be lucrative. Easiness of selling depends upon the same factors. A 15*20 A-class construction will cost you min. 22 lacs. But it all depends upon whether or not the land is firm or soft. for soft/filled plot. BT will murder you!. They will ask you to put fat steel and column's and deep digging and......
BT main commercial is not advisable but "Muhallla" commercials are good investment & for ROI if far away from main commercials.

Aq Sir,lets suppose a plot for 33 lacs and another 22 lacs for construction making it a total of 55 lacs,what would be the rational selling price or what would be the achievable selling tag for this unit without any hastle?

Falcon Sb.

Selling in one week @ 70 lacs WITH A-class construction.

We can get 75 lacs and this goes to the Rs/Dollar ratio as well) but the gents who are interested, were witnessing our quality since we started digging.

But do not forget that in the SAME area a third unit will add to the "market look & worth" and both plot & unit prices will go more in near future.

Rational know-how is 78-80 lacs in 6 months after at least one unit is put under rent.
But I do not think you can get a plot there at 33 NOW. I would guess around 38-40 lacs at present. Add taxes/fee & soil testing results ALSO!

Aq sir thanks for guidnace.Btw in which block of safari valley ur unit is located?