Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation questions and answers. All your Property Evaluation questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Property Evaluation answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Property Evaluation question now.
Naveed Razza..
( 2 posts )

[18 Answers]
Just came through 'saqlain miushtaq heights' project. Would like an expert opinion about the builder, the project itself and location. I'd like to book an apartment for myself.

Thanks for your time

1034 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Naveed
    (285 posts)
    From where u came to know about this. There was rumour of this project around 2 years back but later no news. This project is owned by cricketer saqlain mushtaq and he was initially planning to launch it in Bahria.
      1033 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
      (4449 posts)
      Dear Naveed Razzak,
      This project is real and on ground but it will take time.Location is Bahria Hemlet Phase-8.Good for long term.

https://www.saqlainmushtaqheights.com
      Regards
        1033 days ago 

Mohsin Raza
        (9 posts)
        Yes, it is a good project by saqlain mushtaq in bahria town. But as already mentioned in an answer, there are some rumors about this project.

So the suggestion is to look for other projects with a safe and reliable investment and trusted output. There are many other opportunities like this.

Regards

Mohsin
          1033 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
          (2357 posts)
          Saqlain Mushtaq’s partner Mr. Khaled is our business partner. The project has been mostly sold off. Nice project with modern facilities. I think none of the phase-8 projects are offering facilities like garbage chutes and state of the art security systems.

These young men, Saqlain & Khaled, are among the best persons, I have ever met in my life.
            1027 days ago 

Falcon
            (4458 posts)
            AQ sir can u plz tell us about approximate prices in the project?
              1027 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
              (2357 posts)
              Falcon sb.

A two bed is less than 60 lacs on installment. You will be having top retired brass in the towers (I do not know whether or not it is a compliment). For details please call my bro who has all info regarding Saqlain Mushtaq heights. 0333-5114619 (Abdul Qayyum): My name is Mohammad Yousaf and I am outside Pakistan.
                1027 days ago 

Falcon
                (4458 posts)
                Aq sir many thanks.How about about construction projects u started in Bahria overseas?How was the response?
                  1027 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                  (2357 posts)
                  Falcon Sb.

We were all set up to start house construction but the plot is sold at handsome profit.

Our very 1st projects, two small commercial units in Usman block receiving very good response from the buyers.

We have started a 10 Marla house in E block and a 7 Marla in Usman block is in the pipeline.
                    1027 days ago 

Falcon
                    (4458 posts)
                    AQ Sir if possible for u,can u plz share the about the response u got regarding ur small commercials i mean what are the rent and sale prices that u have got till now.
                      1027 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                      (2357 posts)
                      Falcon Sb.

No problem to share as "Rizq" is from Almighty.

We bought those plots when BT tides was at peak. But as two units stood up near to each other and there was nothing in that commercial before, the “Market look” is adding to our luck.

People are interested when we talk of 75 lacs each but we are putting them on rent. Each unit will catch 25-30K per month. I personally think in 1.5 years, each units will touch 1 crore price, In Shaa Allah. Usman block is now under heavy construction activity, even being lesser than Abu Bakkar.

After we sell our ongoing residentials and coming up with better calculations, we might put these units on sale but not for the time being.
                        1026 days ago 

Post Answer (18 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL