Advice for investment in Lahore

I am just repeating this question of Mr. Ahmad, because till now not any expert gave advice.

I want to buy a Property in Range of Rs 10- 20 million in Lahore. I am planning to rent it afterwards.

Which is better option in terms of good rental price and good future property value? [Commercial and Residential]

Also, please mention good location for buying property for both cases (Commercial and Residential)

I live in overseas and want to invest in Pakistan.

I appreciate all of you to give me sincere advice.

Thanks

Kahloon

I am personally familiar with Defence Phase 8 and Bahria Town. The word "familiar" here is evincing the meaning that I have visited the places more than once. There is a great potential for investors specially in Sector D of BT if someone is looking to invest in both residential and commercial properties. There will be a big rise in prices within three to four years.

If we talk about Defence Phase 8 or Eden Avenue, we will certainly be attracted by their locations as they are reachable after a short drive from Allama Iqbal International Airport. Defence Phase 6 is also a good place to invest though it is comparatively far from airport than phase 8 or Eden Avenue(peaceful living and rapid constructions).

I would like to know more about these societies if anyone on this forum knows better.