Advice on mumtaz city vs b-17

Dear respected experts, i have visited both b-17 and mumtaz city as well as top city. I liked mumtaz city much better because of access to motorway and airport as well as kashmir highway. B-17 was however a bit further on gt road and looked like a bit far from islamabad. What is the experts advice on this in terms of 2-3 years of investment. Mumtaz city area was also naturally plain and on height and no any major depressions obseved. Also cda sectors i-14 15 and 16 prices are starting to rise.

In the next 5 years or so B-17 will be the most populated sector in Zone II of Islamabad. Arguably it's still the most populated sector in Zone II (but it's difficult to realize that currently because of its huge size. G-15 looks more full but its size is probably 7-8 times smaller than Multi Gardens). Most people living in Multi Gardens have their jobs in Wah/Taxila and Islamabad (which is signal free till G-11) therefore price appreciation wise B-17 has a bright future as more and more people will shift here with time due to affordability irrespective of motorway interchange or Margalla Avenue. B-17 currently offers all basic aminities needed for a great living at a very affordable price. With motorway interchange and MA implementation (whenever that will happen) its price appreciation will be even better. Definitely invest in B-17 if you can hold and wait for 3-5 years.

Regarding Mumtaz/Top City, most residents there will be employed in Airport or airlines (as for others that location isn't attractive given its cost) and given covid-19, the travel industry will remain depressed for years to come. I therefore see Mumtaz/Top City appreciate/populate very slowly. So only invest there if you can hold and wait for 15+ years.

Regarding I-14, I-15 and I-16, my analysis is that those areas will not be much populated until 2028-2030 as CDA is slow in development and those areas are not in their immediate priority. So only invest there if you can hold and wait for 8-10 years.

Great analysis by Abdul Raheem Sb. About Top/Mumtaz societies, they have Kashmir/Srinagar highway and accessiblity to Islamabad till G-11 is signal free. And i think mostly residents of these societies are Islamabad employed. Most interesting thing is that few of my acquaintance are shifting in TC/MC from PWD/Bahria/DHA. So people thinking to opt Bahria/DHA have another good affordable option in Islamabad. And all of us know that accessiblity to Islamabad from TC/MC thru Kashmir highway is far better compared to DHA/Bahria thru Islamabad expressway. I know this comment will be disliked by DHA/Bahria lovers, but fact remains.

Good Insights by Abdul sb!! well appreciated.

However, to me 15+ years seems too much of an over statement. Ground reality is TC for last 2 years have been in top 3 appreciating across RWP/ISB market.

14/15/16 all 3 are totally different in terms of pricing and their investors so collective view can be inaccurate and misleading. 14 populating fast with decent rental demands. 15 totally undeveloped. 16 full developed but almost no population (except 16/2).

Ammar sb, in RE your love is where your bucks are so opposing views against ones love/bucks rarely go down well with the folks :)

I was searching for a plot few months back and compared mumtaz city and B-17, finally i bought the plot in B-17 because of the following reasons:

1. Good supply of water, also underground water is good.

2. Good populated as compared to other societies in Zone 2

3. Already in a better populated and busy route that is GT Road.

4. Future appreciation chances are very good even if some news of MA or motorway interchange pops up than there will be a sudden rise.

5. Prices will keep rising as the population of the area is growing very fast.

6. No direct competition on G.T road and M.A

7. Available public transport on main gate

B-17 is good for future living and i don't think for more return.

MC,TC,AGG,GC still good option for better return.

2011 to 2013 i invested in TC F,C,B-17 E and D-5 which was before Dha-2 and i get more return in TC

2015 to 2017 i invested I-14 and other hand Bahria-8 and i get more return in I-14.

In my experience we can't compare populated area,brand act with good location with better access.

Regards