Advise where to buy in Islamabad / Rawalpindi

Aoa

I am looking to build house for resale purpose.

My budget is 15 million to. 20 Million including construction .

I need your expert advise where to go with the view to maximise profit.

Islamabad ( if yes what size and which sector )

Bahria ( if yes what size and which sector )

Dha ( if yes what size and which sector )

My heart is inclined toward bahria but been told bahriasmall size houses are hard to sell as compared to islamabad

Please advise .

Many thanks

Dear, Get a small plot in G-14/4 and make a basement with separate entrance. You are likely to get a handsome profit immediately after putting it in the market.

But in BT phase-8, no problem for small plots to sell, only profit is between 7-10 lacs if you are able to conclude it within 8-10 months.

Thanks great advice . How much are plots there

A 4 Marla 25*40 can be bought around 70-80 lacs. You can get 10 lacs plus profit if , I would reiterate, you are having enough skills to complete and bring in the market within max 10 months.

You would be a net loser if you go beyond one year!

Better start with a 5 Marla in BTphase-8 with what you have in Ali block and develop with your business.

Actually only one house at one time is not enough to get guaranteed profit as there are big boys in the business having 10s of houses ongoing at the same time!

I do not want to discourage you, sir, but make a team, increase your resources and start several small houses in one go.

A 4 Marla 25*40 can be bought around 70-80 lacs. You can get 10 lacs plus profit if , I would reiterate, you are having enough skills to complete and bring in the market within max 10 months.
You would be a net loser if you go beyond one year!
Better start with a 5 Marla in BTphase-8 with what you have in Ali block and develop with your business.
Actually only one house at one time is not enough to get guaranteed profit as there are big boys in the business having 10s of houses ongoing at the same time!
I do not want to discourage you, sir, but make a team, increase your resources and start several small houses in one go.

Many Thanks AQ Sahab ! Very informative advise

You are welcome, sir

And one more thing i want to add.25x40 house hardly sells at profit in g13.Those who are constructing it have bought the plots at lower prices and now they are maximizing their profits.For new entrants it is not a lucrative venture.25x40 at good location where one should construct the house for selling purposes is 78 to 80 lacs and one needs atleast 35 to 38 lacs approx for best construction standards.And when you go on for 150 lacs as demand for that house with having some room for negotiations and other miscellaneous expenses,no body would even come forward to visit.So it is better to stay away from such ventures.For construction,dha 1 and dha 2 have very good returns but one needs big investments to enter that market.

Btw u mentioned 1.5 million for a venture,i think it is too small an investment to enter in construction business or is it just a typo and the amount yo be invested is 15 million?

Yes it's typo .

Budget is 15 Million to 20 Mil

Great advise Saadi Sahab . So what's your advise DHA ? Or Bahria and what's size .

What profit can be achieved.

Sir dha 1 and dha 2 are the best for construction purposes.Stay away from bahria since it has lot of uncertainties attached with it.Best two options are some of the cda sectors and dhas.For 20 million budget,best is to buy a 10 marla plot in dha 2 and get it constructed for future selling.You can easily save 35 to 50 lacs in this venture.

Many Thanks how much are the plots and rough cost of construction .

What selling price you can achieve .

Great Saadi sb

Good help for a novice, like me in this field.

However, I am not fuly convinced about phase-8. BT is all about uncertainty but growing like anything amid uncertainty!

Really I was thinking to enter in CDA small plots as, earlier my friend bought G-11, 5 Marlas single story made them double story and enjoying handsome profit.

But your learned info is good help to stay away from CDA small plots!

What do you think of 30x60 in F-17 ?

Sir dha 2, 10 marla total project cost would be roughly 19 to 20 million and selling price would be anywhere between 23 to 25 million.

Avoid these F-17 type sectors.

AQ sir,for living one can consider bahria,but while moving for business,one should be very much vigilant.

Thanks Saadi Sb

Sent you a pm please check when possible

Sir didnt recieve it.If possible,you can contact me at 03455370978 as it would be more convenient.

آپکی چٹکی بھر بصیرت کی پھر ضرورت!

My guys are saying that in G-14, a 4 Marla costs max 80 lacs, say after fees and taxes it equals 85 lacs. Now a good honest construction can be done @ Rs 2300 per sq ft and you rightly said that the cost could reach to 1 crore 20 lacs.

Now our objective is just 10 to 12 lac profit for not ultra modern construction and that is the projected profit.

Please tell me where we are wrong?

Sir, I give importance to your commenrs, please do converse.

سعدی صاحب
آپکی چٹکی بھر بصیرت کی پھر ضرورت!
My mens are saying that for a projected profit of 10-12 lacs, G-14/4 is just right.
The plot max costs at 80 say after fees and all it equals 85.
For an honest but not an ultra modern construction the cost stays at Rs 2300 per sq ft. That could take us at 1 crore 20 lacs.
Please tell me where it is wrong?
I think for 10-12 lac lookahead and to enter in Islamabad market it is OK for a new party?
The good houses are selling easily at 1 crore 30 to 35 lacs.

AQ sir i think g-14/4 is a so so venture because plots prices are somewhat stagnant in g-13 g-14/4 for last couple of years.I see that selling may be an issue if your dealer is not a sharp guy.Yes metro may be a positive factor in the favor of g13/14 because of which your men may be presenting that proposal but i would recommend you to thoroughly evaluate the proposal.Btw construction standards observed in g13,14 are of below 2000 persqft standards.Builders usually spend 1800 to 1900 max in such areas for construction for the reason being you donot need a big raft or concrete foundation work and also 7 ft beams are not throughout as in dha and bahria.In these areas beams are only on windows and doors plus finishing standards are also no lavish in these sectors because people here donot pay for standards.In short,yeh shashkay bahria dha kay hain sirf.

Btw 8 million is the budget for 25x40 or 25x50 plot?

AQ sir i am just a learner as any other new entrant in this field.i think g-14/4 is a so so venture because plots prices are somewhat stagnant in g-13 g-14/4 for last couple of years.I see that selling may be an issue if your dealer is not a sharp guy.Yes metro may be a positive factor in the favor of g13/14 because of which your men may be presenting that proposal but i would recommend you to thoroughly evaluate the proposal.Btw construction standards observed in g13,14 are of below 2000 persqft standards.Builders usually spend 1800 to 1900 max in such areas for construction for the reason being you donot need a big raft or concrete foundation work and also 7 ft beams are not throughout as in dha and bahria.In these areas beams are only on windows and doors plus finishing standards are also no lavish in these sectors because people here donot pay for standards.In short,yeh shashkay bahria dha kay hain sirf.
Btw 8 million is the budget for 25x40 or 25x50 plot?