Agosh -ii phase 2 islamabad zone 5

Dear
Aoa,anybody can explain /advice me about future prospect of agosh-ii islamabad .Can anyone suggest to buy one kanal plot of agosh-ii islamabad.Then in which block/sector am going to buy one kanal plot sector/block'' --------------------''
Now a days what is the actual rate exist of one kanal plot in different blockswise.
Block a,b,c,d,e and f.
Sir any postive effect after developing dha housing coloney at end of this agosh-ii town.Will this boost the rate of of agosh-11 islamabad.Sir who is the most costly/expensive block of one kanal of agosh-ii.Who will the best place/ block of one kanal plot in agosh-ii and at what price//////????????
At what price i can buy plot og one kanal in f block agosh-ii islamabad

Dear, please stay away from Agosch 2. There are court cases on existing management which is not legitimate body. It is not a society, rather private developers, Irshad Associates. Court has given decision against them and an administrator will be appointed any time soon. Until the matters are clear, spending a single rupee on this society is risky.

However, once the matters are clear, this will be gold mine due to its location. At one point DHA wanted to merge it into phase 3, but then it did not work out due to issues with society management.

So talk to some original members who have fought the case, you'll get better insight.

Can someone shed light on the current situation of the society? Its LOP is approved and NOC is pending. There is some development going on.