Allotment Letters

When you buy a plot of land you now get an allotment letter, can you explain this process of purchasing please.

And when you get an allotment letter is this safe and can you someone mess around and sell your land without you knowing even if you have an allotment letter.

What else to get besides the allotment letter as there is no old fashioned deeds anymore as i have been told.

Sir in big names e.g dgha,bahria,mpchs etc no one can sell ur land like u have mentioned…

Can you please explain the process of buying and selling please sir.

as i understand it you buy a plot they give you an allotment letter and thats it.

but these allotment letter can be scanned and copied and used by someone to sell the plot using these fake allotment letters.

and what is the selling process.

thanks

If you someone can give me a clear purchase and sale process i would be very grateful.

There is no universal process as such throughout the country. It varies from one jurisdiction to another. Same is the case for the value/credibility of the allotment letters. If you post the exact area you are inquiring about, maybe someone can guide you in more detail.

The exact area that i am talking about is DHA islamabad and Canyon Views Emaar

thanks

Sala purchase in DHA is very safe and sound. Thanks

and no one can trick teh system in DHA for changing the land title from one person to the next.

is this also true for canyon views emaar.

thank you brothers and eid mubarak

Sir a very safe and sound procedure of transfer in dha…no need to worry…

Sir it is not the case which u mentioned…first of all agreement takes place between both the parties and after that every one have to submit their full credentials along with the original papers of plot…after that they verify those papers and obviously that details should match with the info stored in their database…they are not so dumb that any person provide them with scanned copy and they transfer the plot based on that information…obviously they verify each and every detail about plot and seller…they have fool proof system there.

Feel safe bro. After you get an allotment letter, the property is officially yours...

some cases of litigation may exist but that is not the case in DHA, Bahria etc....

Regards, z@in N@deem

DHA Bahria CDA keep bio metric data ( thumb expressions etc) and make movie and picture when seller and purchaser sign documents. Scanning plots paper and selling plot not possible. However a cheater can misuse documents for taking biana from different purchaser. All purchasers may remember that before any payment to seller check original CNIC original allotment letter and confirm the ownership status from concerned authority.

Mian Nadeem

My question regarding CDA?

Can Any brother write please in steps that to transfer a plot needs what legal procedure.

1. Token
  2. Bayana 3...

Because at the transfer date at CDA the agents have bundle of agreement + forms, some they signing from saler and some from buyer.And at that time I feels confuse that what are these doc,s and what it means to me. Please some explain in detail in steps.

My question regarding CDA?

Can Any brother write please in steps that to transfer a plot needs what legal procedure.

1. Token
  2. Bayana 3...

Because at the transfer date at CDA the agents have bundle of agreement + forms, some they signing from saler and some from buyer.And at that time I feels confuse that what are these doc,s and what it means to me. Please some explain in detail in steps.