Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice questions and answers. All your Investors Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Investors Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Investors Advice question now.
Muzammil Kaz..
( 17 posts )

[4 Answers]
Im selling my 1 kanal house which is an ideal location for investment if one wishes to invest it in terms of a school. You can easily rent it out to schools as there is a school at the back ... It is an ideal opportunity for investors. On the other hand, the house is a beauty and can be purchased for a family too. I got it constructed with the finest material and the most expensive wood diyar with outstanding structure and design of the house.

2687 days ago In Investors Advice
    Farhan
    (43 posts)
    Please define the location of your property.
      2687 days ago 

Muzammil Kaz..
      (17 posts)
      There are two schools located at the back which can be given access to the house if an investor wishes to invest it for a school project. It is a 1 Kanal double storey house with Marbled flooring, Diyaar wooden work throughout the house, two American style open kitchen, backyard, front lawn, 6 rooms with attach bath and cupboards and 1 additional servant quarter with attach bath. The house was completed in 2001 and has a beautiful design, Entrance can accommodate two cars and their is a front lawn, upper front terrace, and additionally the house is standing on its own structure making it more safe.. No wall has been attached with the neighboring house....

There is an older house right next to my house that is also for sale but that house does not have a proper room structure so if someone is looking for a 2 Kanal plan for school, it is also ideal for investment. The front road is quiet wide and can accommodate two cars at a time even when cars are parked outside.

The outer side of the house also has a small area for parking an additional car leaving the gate area free.

You can view the details of my land here.
        2686 days ago 

Muzammil Kaz..
        (17 posts)
        Ping!
          2683 days ago 

United Build..
          (27 posts)
          Respected Brother, Kindly tell me the location of your school.Also tell me the capital and expected out put?
            2680 days ago 

Post Answer (4 Answers)
            Email Basket (0)
            SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL