Any plot merger option in bahria town rwp

I bought an awami villa in bahria town phase 8 and after wait of over a decade mr almost forced me to get a 5 marla plot in bahria town karachi against that villa.

That plot was given in valley block of BTK. At the same time due to deal between Malik Riaz & Supreme Court that block vanished due to unavailability of land.

Now i am left with another piece of paper.

I have heard that there are some options in bahria phase 8 in which i can merge this file.

Can someone shed light that how i get rid of that plot by some merger somewhere tangible in Bahria phase 8.

If i sell the plot then its about 40% in negative of its deposited amount.

@Abdul Qayyum and @ Nadeem sb to plz guide

Didnt they give you options for merger ?
Obviously best option for merger would be the best location

Having known bahria … They normally givr mediocre location for merger … Please let me know what options they have given for merger?

Zarkon sb

I do not have beforehand info on this matter but you will get correct information in a couple of days, In Shaa Allah.

Bear with me please!

@A M Abbasi

In Bahria Phase 8, The SXITH Boulevard mall & Apartment have offered me to merge that in any apartment or shop in his mall. The Sixth Mall is a private builder.

I will visit Bahria RWP office for any other option but i am not very hopeful. Unfortunately Bahria only offers and Accommodate someone if he have street power or bureaucratic influence.

In Bahria town Karachi, Bahria offered to merge that in any existing plot in BTK. While some private Builders are also accommodating merger in offices and Villas but these options are horribly expensive and also unreliable. Moreover, I am not at all interested in BTK.

I have already waited for over a decade(Awami Villa-3 and now BTK) with only a piece of paper and matter is still unresolved.

Not directly on mergers but on a similar note: Let me be the Devil's Advocate. Most of BT has offered a lot to its clients, country and beyond. However,

Being an affectee, beneficiary, client etc. of BT in my individual capacity (post 2011), I have seen my fair share of Roller Coaster that BT offers (with tempting Installment Options). One issue is selling non-existence stuff and later merger at will of BT (Awami Villas to Apartments to Ext. to Rose Garden etc.). Many other aspects, as far as management and operations of BT are not the same when MR was at his prime. Its a fact! Some start to accept, some deny that.

MR and BTK saw its peak under Altaf's MQM and with AZ Taji Khokhars' land grabbing, PH-7, PH-8 grew almost exponentially. since then its a progress downwards. That era is over, unless there is a twist (indicated below). Not knowledgeable about LHR but ISB (encroachment on CDA), KHI (state land swap with some useless land) RWP (Takht Pari etc.) have direct encroachments of litigations at the state-level

I wish, people get best out for their hard earned money. Takht Pari may send PH-8 into a dip. However, recent political development may bring MR back into the game, as things/resources are beyond JKT's ATM.

Having said that, aging is a factor that no man can fight against, MR is aging and looking at the crap of a team under Ali Riaz and Commoder's son, things are not as rosy as they used to be.

See where does Ext., PH-9, Golf City, Enclave 2 etc. stand after approaching a decade of their launch!

Personal experience and analysis, factual corrections/additions welcome!!