Atrium plaza - design change

Aoa,
I am interested to purchase residential apartment in atrium islamabad (zaraj housing society) and paid the down payment.

Some one has told me that original plan was for six floors for residential apartments and remaining commercial. But they extend it to eight floor residential and remaining commercial.

My question is (1) how to get confirmation that cda has approved the extension of two residential floors i.E. From six floors to eight floors (2) what will be impact on structure by increasing the two floors, particularly it is important in case of earthquake etc.

I met their representative in their office and asked the same question and asked him to show me the cda approved drawings. But he gave lame excuses that due to eid holidays relevant persons not available etc.

So in such situation, how can i get confirmation that new design approved by cda and its structure will take care for the load of two additional floor.

I have also listened that residents of society has make objection to increase the hight from six floors to eight floor.

Can any one give guidance what to do now?

Regards.