Awami villas 1

I am planning to buy a awami villa 1 to live.Need to know from experts and people living there that how is it to live there.Thing i would like to know:
Are majority families living there or bachelors.How is the overall environment and surrounding.
How is it in summers.
How is water supply and tank capacity.
Can you renovate bath tile and fixtures.
Can a new bath be made behind the existing bath.
I have seen fabric shades for cars is that allowed and do you have to get approval for that.
Is there anything else one needs to know before buying this.

Dear Arif Tanveer,

1:Most families are living in Awami villas.

2:There is no any issue about water or Gas or Electric.

3:You can change anything inside bath or kitchen act.

4:Fabric shades are temporary so no need approval.

5:Very clean environment for living.

6:Hospital,School and mini markets are walking distance and other outside schools vans are available.

Most important thing is seepage so must conform before purchase.Prices are little bit up and down depend on location.

Regards

Seepage?Is it in the walls or its for the floors as well like water uptake.What are the walls made of?

Can you add another washroom to the empty space behind existing washroom?Has anyone done that?

How much is the covered area of awami villas 1?

Walls by cement and Seepage from wall side so visit and check every wall before purchase.

Regards

As i already told you that you can change anything only inside.

Size of area 25x45 Coverd area is 720 Sq ft.

Regards

On abubakar block map these are 30x50 plot size.Even the front looks 30 feet.Whats the plot size and what the covered area?

Covered area i mean the covered area dimension?

Abu bakar safari valley most Plots Size 7 Marla 30 X 55 ( 200 Sq Yards )

5 Marla 25 X 45 ( 125 Sq Yards )

Regards

I have asked a few people about the size of the plot and covered area dimension.Majority answers were plot size 30x50 and covered area 25x30 for awami 1 and for awami 2 plot size is 30x40.

And as of walls what i got to know is for awami 2 its brick masonry but awami 1 its some imported material from malaysia.

Dear Arif Tanveer,

You must visit and conform each and everything before purchase.

Regards