B17, Bahria Town phase 8 Safari Valley or Bahria Garden city which is best

Which society is best for living plus investment in 2 years time form following societies.

1. B-17
  2. Bahria Town Safari Valley.
  3. Bahria Garden City.

Somebody please guide me I consult most of property dealers they prefer B-17 but I personally don't think it will be more populated place in 2 years time in e block of B-17.Where should i purchase plot I have 12-13 lahk budget.

Thanks

Can any body reply please

I am expecting prices are going down specially for those who is outside the pakistan. Currency is going down.

One my advice to visit these 3 areas and go for any one of them. There is little minor difference which only you can judge.

Thanks.

Hi,

Which one is better above these three societies. I need advice from some experience contributor.

Thanks

Dear Ali,

Safari is the option which will be populate quicker and in your budget you can also check some developed blocks of phase 8 where you can get a 10 marla plot in your budget if distance is not a problem for you.

Personally B-17 is a good option if Margalla Avenue develops with in time. After Margalla Avenue it will be very near to F-10 Markaz.

Hi Syed Ibrahim,

Thanks for your reply.What is latest news about Margalla Avenue how much work completed and is it going to complete in time? Because i heard that there are some problems CDA facing about its land clearing from villagers. B17 is not that populated place and it require at least 4-5 years to fully develop and populated. What should i do i want to build home in 3-4 years.What you suggest me. Bahria or b17?

Thanks.

Dear Ali,

Margalla Avenue work is a bit slow and if it continues in same way then its very tough to complete that project with in time.

You are absolutely right multi will take another 3 or 4 years to get populated but as compared to multi Bahria phase 8 is already populated. But investment wise b 17 is better as zone 2 prices after 2 years will be much higher then zone 5 this is my personal thinking can be wrong. So if you want immediate construction and distance is not a matter for you then go for Bahria but if you'll start construction after 2 or 3 years then b17 is a better option.

Hi Syed Ibrahim,

I can't able to build home in at least 3-4 years if i purchase plot in e block how much i have to wait for home to build there will it take more then 5 years to populate ? I have seen real increase in prices of Bahria phase 8 develop plots what is reason?

Thanks

Dear Ali,

In 2014 multi will hand over possession of block e.5 years means u r talking about 2017 and there is a bright chance that multi and Jamu will be most populated sectors at that time.

Now a days over all property prices are increasing in every genuine society. Phase 8 investment range is less as compared to Bahria phase 1 to 6 and investors are investing in that sector which is the main reason of increase.

Hi Syed Ibrahim,

Thanks for your reply.I have one more question. If I purchase 30*60 plot in e block of b17 what will be it's return in 2 year time will it's price will be same as c block have right now.And secondly if i keep it for residential purpose will it be good option in 2-3 year time?

Thanks

Dear Ali,

After or 3 years prices will be like c block or better then it inshAllah. However for residential purpose 4 to 5 years will be a good time

Hi Syed Ibrahim,

Actually I want plot for my residential purpose and will be able to build home in 3 years time. I have two options one is 13 lahk 3055 plot in Usman block and other is 13.5 lahk 3060 plot in b17 e block near main Markaz. Now what should I do will I go for B17 E-block or for Bahria? Because I am confused both places are good for residential purpose.

Thanks

I think for living and if location does not matter to you then BT phase 8 will be good but for investment B-17 maybe better. I am judging these on past performance but in future it could be different.

Hi Syed Ibrahim and Arshad,

I am very thankful to Syed Ibrahim for your constant advice and making things clear to me about b17 and Bahria. I finally decided to purchase 30*60 plot in b17 e block and finalize my deal. I make this decision regarding past performance of b17 and also will not be able to build home in 2-3 years.So i purchase plot in b17 for investment purpose and will access situation in future if e block developed and populated in 3 years time then i will make home there inshAllah. I will like Syed Ibrahim to please give his input .

Thanks

Dear Ali,

Congratulations I hope so that this deal will give you a better return inshAllah with in 2 or 3 years and you will get possession after June 2014.

Hi Syed Ibrahim,

Thanks for your guidance. I hope that you will keep updating b-17 status and Margalla Avenue.

Thanks