B17 vs i-16 which is better for invesmtnet

Dear forum members,
I want to invest either in b-17 or i-16 for a good return, please guide me which is better option?

Regards,
Malik

B-17
- Approx 30km from Zero Point
- CDA sector developed as a Cooperative Housing Society
- Development standard is quite good
- Getting populated.
- Location is a bit far off
- Neighbours societies are C-18, D-17, D-18
- Construction of Margalla Avenue, if and whenever completed can reduced the travel time from E sectors of ISB to B-17 from 25km to approx 12 Km.

I-16
- Approx 20.5km from Zero Point
- Proper CDA sector with 4 sub-sectors and Markaz
- Development standard is bad but CDA intends to improve the roads and infrastructure, once more populated
- Getting populated in 16/2 & 16/4.
- PHA flats under construction that will boost the sector
- Location is ok with possible access from Kashmir Highway (possibility but not sure) and from Rawalpindi Ring Road.
- Neighbours societies are I-14/15, FOECHS, Taj Residencia, CBR-2, FOECHS, UpCountry

For investment upto 2+ years and living from 3+ years from now, I will prefer I-16 as being a proper CDA sector.

Thank You Imtiaz Sahib for your valuable advise. I am an overseas Pakistani and not much into property business. Do you have a rough idea how much a plot would cost in I-16 and and which sector of I-16 is the best? I will tell my father to visit I-16 and check the prices.

Regards,

Dear Malik in I-16, I-16/2 & I-16/4 are best for investment and for living in 3+ years. My recommendation is to buy in I-16/4 as 16/2 is more populated and a bit expensive. I/16-4 good plot can be in the range of 35 - 40 lac. 700 to 900 series is good with average price 36 to 37 lac.

You can check with approximate info on google maps, and some FB pages. All the best!

Published today in Zameen Blog

https://www.zameen.com/blog/islamabads-i-16-what-does-it-offer-for-investors.html

As per the blog contents.

"The project has good prospects, and especially when newer developments will take place, the project is bound to gain momentum. According to Asif, the prices of plots (5-, and 7-marla) have increased by 50% in the last year alone. He expects that prices will further increase in the coming months.

The price of a 5-marla residential plot ranges from PKR 3,000,000- PKR 4,000,000. With new infrastructural developments and construction, another 50% increase can be expected for the next year"

Thanks a lot Imtiaz Sahib for your guidance i will check the prices and get back to you to share the details.