B 17, E Block Prices

Dear investors,

I heard from one of the dealers that the prices of e block, b 17 are expected to go down for a few months from now (before elevating again) and he is pushing me to sell it out. Can you please tell me if the info is legit and if i should sell it out? He wants me to reinvest in d block that i know has some land acquiring issues going on.

Please advise.

Thanks, Farhan

P.S: I sold one plot in 1900 series, then I sold one is 1500 series ... And now I have one in 500 series. I feel it would have been better if I had kept the 1900 or 1500 series one.

Well, if you have a better investment option then you should sell it, otherwise if not needed, don’t sell, prices will increase in July now only when they give possession, D block is not good as it has land acquisition issues, if they give plots in E block to the allotes of D block, it will be more in price, and prices will also increase when Margalla Avenue is active.

Thanks for your quick response Nasir Sb. I am now leaning towards keeping the plot until possession. If however I get an offer to 2.7 million or so, should i sell it an invest somewhere that is better than E block at the moment?

What is the size of your plot in e block that you are demanding/expecting 2.7 for?

I think you are having a 7 marla plot, 27 if good for it, i sold my 2 corner plots in E block before 2 months, both 10 marla's and i got 44 for both. I invested in Top City but the market crashed, now prices are increasing in Top City now it is best time to invest in top city, you can get 2 plots of 10 marla in D,E and F block. CAA has taken road access from top city, development in underway, and very soon Mumtaz City is giving possession i think last week of December, Rawat Airport Rumor is gone now and prices will increase alot. Here is a link which i created today morning just for updates. Http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/projects_and_developments/top_city_prices_jump_-4146.html

Nasir Sb thanks for the response. The size of my plot is 30*60. The only reason I had been reluctant to go with top city and mumtaz city was that they did not have as big a name as MPCHS. I have taken a look at the new thread you have created, I will definitely consider the switch!

By the way how is Multi residencia from investment point of view?

Dear Farhan, same thing happened with me yesterday as a dealer called me and offered me to sell my corner plot in Block-E. He gave me the same reason that rates are expected to decrease. And the price he offered me for my plot was at least 4-5 lacs less than the current price of that location corner plot.

So be careful while selling your plot and do check the latest average price of the plots near your plot.

Dear Farhan, Don't ever switch to D-Block.

Regards

So strange i have 200sq yard in D block close to C, a dealer physically visited my house along with Multi officers to offer higher rate than market. If D block has land acquisition issue why dealers are approaching me on phone and physical visits?

Thanks very much for all your inputs. I believe I should better stick to what I have in E block and wait untill possession.

Regards, Farhan

Dear Mr Khan, I sure will stick to E block. Dear Hasham, thanks for the advise! I had been ripped off twice by the same dealer in the past 3 months, I am extra careful this time :).

Dear Farhan, dealers play in same way when you are selling something all buyer die and prices start going down, on the other hand if you are the buyer dont ask. Every thing become part of Gold and paradise. I my self venture many occassions like this, they cheat but consider it as business strategy.

Salam Nasir Sb,

I am keeping the E block, B 17 plot until possession.

I am however interested in buying another plot of 10 marla in Top city. Can you please refer a good dealer?

Thanks, Farhan

I think one firm with the name of Venture5, working in F-10 Markaz looks to me a good option. You can search for their ads on OLX.

Regards