B-17 block-f vs i-16

Aoa dear friends, what is better investment for for nxt 2 to 3 years ? Jazakaallah

I think I-16 will be better because it is a CDA sector and there is a steady rate of improvement. I-16 has got a good number of homes and flats are also nearing completion.

B-17 F Block is quite far away and it will take time to get populated.

Both are good and have possession area but currently B17 f block looks feasible because there are lots of activities going on in b17.

I-16 prices are already high now and they will gain some momentum again once i-14 and i-15 would get developed.

Do visit both places personally before any investment.

Dear Brother,

Consider the rates of both societies and if you can able to invest in either of the society then you should go for the next parameter which is location, no doubt I-16 is better than B-17 considering daily commute to Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

3rdly, population is already there in I-16 which will definitely be increasing in coming 2 years.

As far as neighbouring sectors are concerned I-16 have 1-14 and 1-15 which will become more livable in coming years and hopefully i-15 development will also be kicking off in coming days.

B-17 is suitable if you are often travelling towards KPK and your commute is on the other side opposite to Islamabad.

I will pick I-16 considering it's CDA property and gradual growth will be there.

What are the prices in these areas?

for example.. If we compare 30x60 in F-block and I-16

Not sure about B-17 but in I-16 one can get reasonable plot in the bracket of 38-45 lacs bracket.