B-17 Current Rise In Prices

I have bought a plot size 50*90 (1 Kanal) in B-17 block C, with price of 3.7 million rupees before 4 months. Today I got call from my dealer and he offered me 5.5 millions cash offer for his other client.

Now I have a question that is this an artificial rise in the prices? Should I keep this plot or sale it as I am getting very handsome return?

Please advice.

Thanks

The prices have started rising for the last 2 weeks, infact the prices in B block have gone up to 7.5 Million. I would suggest you to keep the plot for sometime, this price hike is not temporary. Regards,

Thanks @Nasir.

What could be the price of the same plot if i keep it for 2 years and suppose margalla avenue is also completed at that time.

I know no one can give the exact estimates, i need only raw estimation according to expert openions.

I can not give you the exact estimate, but if we research prices have risen not only in B-17 but in all sectors of Islamabad, plus detoriating law and order situation in Quetta, Peshawar, and Gilgit Baltistan, people are shifting to Islamabad, which is also another factor of price hike, and one can not forget the devaluation of PKR against Dollar... So one thing is for sure, prices will keep on increasing as far as developed sectors are concerned, files might depreciate. But keeping it means you are getting profit on it on daily basis, at least it's better than keeping cash in the banks. I suggest you to buy some more plot in E block if possible. Selling at this time means loss to me. Regards.

Dear Mr. Nasir

Thanks for the valuable information.

Regards

Thanks @Nasir

Any other expert opinion different from Nasir Khurshid analysis?

The D block in B-17 is it disputed ?? why people dont encourage to buy there?

I am not quite sure about it but i heard from some sources that some part of land is not acquired due to which the development work is also slow.

Is it worth to keep E-block file?I have purchase a 30*60 plot last year now what is your opinion should i sell it or wait for possession it is promise by society next year july. Please give your valuable advice

@syed ibrahim, Pk1, Sheikh, Mbs. Could you please add your valuable opinion about the current hike in prices in last couple of weeks?

Can anyone tell me the fair price of a 40 * 80 plot in E block close to the other end of society (motorway)?

MUSHTARI HOSHIAR BASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buying in Zone-II may benifit you a little bcz prices will decrease with the passage of time bcz new air port is disputed and no standardized facilities especially in private societies n no other charm is there for the buyer to invest their money in zone-II (across G.T road) ,It is best time to invest in ZONE-V prices in zone-V will increase by the time , 42 villages have been marked in ZONE-V for new airport . As statement have already been published in newspapers that airport at fateh jang is unacceptable & in future there is a strong perceptions that this project of new airport at Fateh jang will b grounded due to some mysterious reasons . So concentrate at Zone-V due to some big barnds over there already i.e Bahria ,Defence ,DHA etc. Good luck....

@ Imtiaz - Neither Nawaz Sharif or anyone else can stop this new airport now. Billions of tax payers money has been spent on its construction so far and now that almost 80% of the work is complete, it is impossible to dismantle this project. Take my words for it “yeah kisi ki baap ki jageer nahin hae”

I agree, the airport cannot be changed now.

Zone 2 is only starting to show its potential. It will keep rising inshaAllah. Now there is a boom on B-17, the next may be on engineering, Cabinet and AWT. But all of these societies will experience the effects of what is happening in B-17.

Dear Rana,

I would say that sell the plot in C-Block as your are getting very good return at this moment. To me it looks that prices might not go further up and there is a good chance of decline. This is my personal opinion. Rest Allah knows better.

Investment in E-Block is good, as the same is being developed and prices will appreciate as the possession comes closer.

Regards

Mr Khan prices are still increasing as you can see.

Since Rana sahab has posted (about 23 hours before), prices have increased even more. He can easily get something around 65 lakhs in c block at the moment.

Agree with @Pk1.

Today i visit to couple of other dealers, the prices are going up very rapidly. The plots owner with ordinary location are demanding around 6 Millions. In my point of view people are not selling due to huge jump but there are buyers in the market that's why demands are increasing day by day.

I think this rise continue for few more days, after that it will stop rising or may be drop to some extent but still i could get more than the current offer.

@Imtiaz: I think this is not the possibility to completely abandon the Billions of dollors expense on the new airport.

However i have a plot on zone 5 gulberg which is still in minus, hopefully the new project give some boom to gulberg as well.

@ Ahmed 27-29 lac, 30 if corner.

The airport in Zone 2 is not going anywhere, In coming months, we will see, what happens, there is another airport being planned in Rawat, but it will take another 10 years, Zone 2 Airport was started in 2007, they are not able to complete it in 6 years, how can we ground 82 Billion taxpayers money,,,No Sir, we can't...and Supreme Court is also after it now. Zone 5 , i.e Bahria, DHA, DHA valley, DHA 2 Commoner's Town, prices are going up due to ring road project and Economic Zone which they have planned to hand over to China, in future they can build another airport in Zone 5 but we can not think of it rite now, i Suppose, we must not do that. Chaklala Airport is on High Security Threat and inside city, so they also have a pressure to complete the Zone 2 at their earliest. May God Help us. Regards,