Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Rana RS
( 228 posts )

[167 Answers]
I have bought a plot size 50*90 (1 Kanal) in B-17 block C, with price of 3.7 million rupees before 4 months. Today I got call from my dealer and he offered me 5.5 millions cash offer for his other client.

Now I have a question that is this an artificial rise in the prices? Should I keep this plot or sale it as I am getting very handsome return?

Please advice.

Thanks

2220 days ago In Where to Buy
    Rana RS
    (228 posts)
    Best Answer
    Finally i take a decision and sold my plot for 6.4 Millions. Is this a good decision?
      2216 days ago 

Nasir
      (2512 posts)
      The prices have started rising for the last 2 weeks, infact the prices in B block have gone up to 7.5 Million. I would suggest you to keep the plot for sometime, this price hike is not temporary.
      Regards,
        2220 days ago 

Rana RS
        (228 posts)
        Thanks @Nasir.

What could be the price of the same plot if i keep it for 2 years and suppose margalla avenue is also completed at that time.

I know no one can give the exact estimates, i need only raw estimation according to expert openions.
          2220 days ago 

Nasir
          (2512 posts)
          I can not give you the exact estimate, but if we research prices have risen not only in B-17 but in all sectors of Islamabad, plus detoriating law and order situation in Quetta, Peshawar, and Gilgit Baltistan, people are shifting to Islamabad, which is also another factor of price hike, and one can not forget the devaluation of PKR against Dollar...
          So one thing is for sure, prices will keep on increasing as far as developed sectors are concerned, files might depreciate.
          But keeping it means you are getting profit on it on daily basis, at least it's better than keeping cash in the banks.
          I suggest you to buy some more plot in E block if possible. Selling at this time means loss to me.
          Regards.
            2220 days ago 

Irfan
            (1106 posts)
            Dear Mr. Nasir

Thanks for the valuable information.

Regards
              2220 days ago 

Rana RS
              (228 posts)
              Thanks @Nasir

Any other expert opinion different from Nasir Khurshid analysis?
                2220 days ago 

AU HAQ
                (114 posts)
                The D block in B-17 is it disputed ?? why people dont encourage to buy there?
                  2220 days ago 

Rana RS
                  (228 posts)
                  I am not quite sure about it but i heard from some sources that some part of land is not acquired due to which the development work is also slow.
                    2220 days ago 

Ali
                    (104 posts)
                    Is it worth to keep E-block file?I have purchase a 30*60 plot last year now what is your opinion should i sell it or wait for possession it is promise by society next year july. Please give your valuable advice
                      2220 days ago 

Rana RS
                      (228 posts)
                      @syed ibrahim, Pk1, Sheikh, Mbs. Could you please add your valuable opinion about the current hike in prices in last couple of weeks?
                        2220 days ago 

Post Answer (167 Answers)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL