B-17 Islamabad

Is b-17 a good investment for 4 year investment? If marghalla avenue is complete, will we really see price increases of 100%?

Sir if margala avenue completes there will be increase of 100% because it will be a milestone if it completes…btw it is a good option for investment…

But in my view point margalla avenue could take 5-7 years to complete or rather 4-5 years just to start

Yes sir its a long term project…

Yes sir its a long term project…

I think b-17 has a long way to go. Islamabad property has a carpet effect. Any society which unfolds starting from zero point enjoys a soaring price. E.G f11 then g13, g14 g-15 f-15 and so on. Unfortunately any other societies farther from this "carpeted area"no matter how great looking they be, do not see this in islamabad. Bahria, dha, mpchs societies except for f-17 which i would consider part of the carpet getting unfolded. So whetehr its the new airport or margalla or so on none can beat the carpet effect and these great societies like b-17 will remain long term projects.

@ sinful… The carpet is taking years and years to open. For example, the carpet is closed yet for e-12 after even 2 decades. You r saying right, but in practical life it is not possible to wait for years and years and years.

you probably did not take my point. E-12 prices are exactly how i would call a carpet phenomenon with non on the ground but being in the waive of carpet unfolding is enjoying the unrealistic price hike. Which has actually happened very fast as the phenomenon would explain. And you are right if you cannot wait for many years then don,t go for out of the way sectors,i would suggest instead to go for the next in line sectors coming in the waive of carpet phenomenon e.G g-15' f-15,f-16 g 16. None else can beat these guys in the short term! Similarly i-12 and so.

Sir zone two will gain but its boom will not be like zone 1…

I think rise in price of zone i sectors such as g-13, g-14/4 and zone ii sectors such as g-15, f-15 and g-16 is because of fundamental strong points of these residential schemes.

Location is excellent. You should notice that these areas are located on the interchange between gt-road and kashmir-highway. According to many real estate experts this is the new zero-point of islamabad. This interchange gives you direct access to (i) islamabad; (ii) rawalpindi; (iii) motorway to peshawar ; (iv) wah, taxila, peshawar through gt road, northern areas etc. (v) motorway to lahore; and last but not least (iii) new airport. Also new residential localities of zone ii can be accessed through this interchange.

Development standard of g-13/14 and g-15/f-15/g-16 is according to cda standard. In f-17 the standard of development is even better than cda. So there is no carpet effect; rather it is the fundamental strengths of these localities that is pushing up the prices.

However, in the case of e-12, the matter is more complex. On the one hand the location is excellent in the beautiful margalla foothills of islamabad. On the other hand, there is no progress on development. But cda keeps releasing news items as lollipops spreading rumours of development start. But no progress at all. So in this way e-12 has become a big expensive lottery ticket. You buy plot for 1 crore plus and if development will really start, the ticket holder will suddenly multiply his investment.

So now the wise move for investors is to invest in developed societies with possession near the expensive areas. For example e-16/17 (cabinet) are very close to f-17, f-15 etc but prices are much lower in cabinet.

Similarly, b-17 is a cda approved sector slightly far but inside capital territory and the most beautiful location with lake and hill view etc.

These are good investments if g-13 to 16 are out of your range.

Another thing when people invest their hard earned foreign exchange in real estate of pakistan, many people try to convince them against it. They say why are you investing in this country with load shedding and bomb blasts. You are taking a big risk because no one knows the future of pakistan.

Still, they invest in pakistan. If you ask me, with each investment in pakistan, they are giving a vote of confidence in the bright future of pakistan.

Still some people are using bad words and saying lanat on investors. This is iwrong.

@ pk1 sb sir well said…

B-17 is a very good investment place with safety and security. Thanks

Is b-17 with a boundary wall and cctv security systems? How safe is to keep a house there if somebody is visiting pakistan once a year only?

Sir b-17 is a gated community and it is a good investment…Cctv security systems are not installed in the society…

Security of b-17 is optimum. Thanks

In next 2-3 years b-17 prices will be doubled i am pitty much assure you. Work on margalla avenue is almost 40% complete and it will take 1-2 years more to complete rest of 60% work. Cda is going to lounch new sectors c-15,16 in one year time and margalla avenue very much depend on these sectors.
In next 5 years time b-17 will be one of the very best private housing society in zone-2. G-15,f-15 development standerds are much lower than b-17.

I agree with mr kamran Margalla avenue is not a project of 5 or 7 years inshallah it will complete with in 2-3 years and after margalla avenue b 17 prices will be too high. There are many reason for sectors to increase there prices. We cant compare g 15 with b 17 as g 15 location is currently much better then b 17 or even any other housing scheme in zone 2. Location is always the key point of any scheme.

@syed ibrahim sb, you are surely an expert in this field. My guess was that margalla aven. Can not start within 3-4 years and then it will take 1-2 years to complete after starting. So thats why i came up with 5-7 years

Sir margala avenue will take considerable time as we all are well aware of the performance of cda…