B 17 multi gardens

Hey all… I want to. Ask that why b17 plots rates r rising… One. Kanal plot asking rate is 85 lack in block b… Anyone knows the reason about that… Plz do. Share.

Yes prices went up because of dealer hype but now settling back down again.

Coming days are very tough for B-17 due to Ramazan and Hajj. So if you are genuine buyer you will be in better position to negotiate much better deal. Just wait till ramazaan.

Prices are much higher than this in B block, following rates were posted 10 hours ago.

10 marla selling at 70 lakh

.........https://www.zameen.com/Property/mpchs_multi_gardens_mpchs_block_b_plot_is_available_at_investor_price_in_multi_gardens_b_17-10428661-3117-2.html.............

and one kanal at a reasonable location is Rs. 1.18 Crore

.......https://www.zameen.com/Property/mpchs_multi_gardens_mpchs_block_b_good_location_plot_for_sale_in_mpchs__block_b_islamabad-9698214-3117-2.html.....

Aamir bhai,

kuch kam chora kareen

How can a plot worth 70 lac can go up to 1.18 crore in couple of month?

Either B-17 just discovered gold there or perhaps its all bunch of lies.

You are only showing us dealers ad. 15000 ka office-boy sara den yehi ads lagataa hai property offices mein.

You know real worth of your plot when you go to market to sale your investment.

@JDM, What should be the actual price of One Kanal in B 17, B Block…?

I gave evidence from zameen website, if you have other evidence than please share. Rates are even more higher for plots on the main double road and in front of Multi-Club.

Aamir, This 50x90 plot has been in market for longtime now. I got 3 calls about this plot from 3 different dealers that I know.

Value of this plot is no more than 85. If you sale for more please share copy of tax receipts and I will happily accept your facts.

BTW, zameen ads are no evidence. It's posted by dealer office-boys on daily basis as they deem necessary.

I have shared the existing available evidence, which everyone can have access, without tax receipts!!! :) Prices will go further up. See the latest trend at

Zameen website: B Block - 1 Kanal Plot Price Index for Mar 2018. The March 2018 gain of PKR 180,000 (2.71 %).

Zone 2 has great potential. See latest price jump of TC and MC near the airport. People have earned good money in last three months! Although I am not happy with the speed of development work in these societies.

Like it or not, Zone 2 has a great potential and juice for investment. After Zone 1 the next best location would be Zone 2. Its far more better than really bad-access places like DHA, Bahria etc. Took me 1.5 hour from G-10 to get to Bahria Phase 8 a week back.

After Kashmir highway renewal it takes less than 30 minutes to be in B-17 or D-17/18

B-17 do have dealer mafia but I visited a couple months back and was amazed to see lots of genuine people living even in Block C, roads and entire infra structure is really good.

D-17/18 have much better locations compared to B-17 and hundreds of families are living in both.

TC and MC both have great locations but no one is living there and there's no water :)

@Ty Phoon Good analysis.

Ty phoon sir… What about cabinet division housing society… It has a good location too…do u know the rates of plots in cabinet division society… Plz do share…

What about F block. It is really long investment even if socity gave the posssion, even e block is running with roads and boards only with very few houses. But people asking or 10 lac profit on 5 marala plot. Will it come down. I am interested to buy in f block but price is too high.