B-17 prices slowdown ?

Hi,
I have come to know that prices of b-17 plots are slowing down .What are the reasons? And can anybody please tell me margalla avenue progress.

Thanks

Overall, property prices are slowing down due to coming general elections. Investors want too see what will be the outcome of the elections before they will invest heavily. In areas where the plot owners have possession, prices are still rising but prices of non-possession plots and files are slowing down. But still there is some increase even in non possession plots due to devaluation and inflation.

What will be best time to sale once plot of b-17 e block?

Margalla ave: you should wait at least sep 2013 in order to check the status.

New air port: will not be furnished for actual flights next 2 years.

If margalla road delayed, chances are prices will go down in b17.

Is it right time to sale my plot? Before its prices get worst i donot want loss because i have paid 4 lahk profit and actual cost of land then i perchase it.Now i want to invest in ghuri town what should i do?

Be aware that ghuri town is illegal society as declared by cda.
Can you tell me your plot details and demand.

Alot of people buying plots there and getting good return on investment .Cda has declare it illegal but why they are not able to stop them developing that area and selling in open market?

@arshad You are right selling of plots in ghouri town is illegal but still you have registry and intekal system there.

I dont know y people interlink new airport with b-17. Its far away from b-17.

Agree with ch shahid B 17 is away from airport b 17 should be related with margalla avenue. If the work on margalla avenue with in next 6 or 8 months definitely prices will slow down. Right now prices are slow in b 17 sale purchase is not fast there. Its a good time to sale ur plot but remember if margalla avenue work started again then prices will shoot not like last boom but still prices will improve.

@syed ibrahim
What should i do? Should i sell my plot and purchase in ghuri town becz it will give better retrun then b17 also it is near to islamabad and pindi
Thanks

Dear ali There is a big difference between ghori town and b 17 location wise development wise legality wise. No doubt its near to main islamabad but then go for khana pul or sawan its more near. Only distance is not a matter. Infrastructure community atmosphere you should focus on all these things. There are some news in market that margalla avenue work will again start rapidly within few weeks but its an unofficial news. If u want to switch ur investment from b 17 then visit e-16/e-17 d-18 bahria phase 8 jinnah garden and ghori too. It will be easy for you to take some decision.

Dear syed ibrahim,

Thanks alot for your valuable advice i think you are right b-17 is much better then ghori town development wise the only advantage ghori town have is location but if margalla avenue project complete in one year or two it will much valuable place then ghori.So i decide to stick with b-17 till 2-3 years when i got money to make home then i will switch my investment .

Thanks

I guess you should hold your plots in e block, The prices will go up. The major jump it will get at the time of possession. They are not launching sector f which means, possession of e and d is expected soon. And the prices are increasing all over so i think you must hold. I would not recommend ghauri town, and b-17 is way better than ghauri town in all aspects. Regards -nasir 03005551900