B-17 vs top city-1

Which sector will give more profit in the next three years?

First is a CDA sector as Cooperative Housing Society (in ISB only Blocks A, B, C)

Second is a Private Housing Project (in Rawalpindi, under RDA).

B-17 is solid, safe and good for construction but is a long way off the mainstream city. Seen its prime but doing good now and suits end buyers better in the proximity of Taxila.

TC-1 enjoys very good location and much more accessibility with some construction going on. It had its share of litigation and roller coaster. Only possession and ones underdeveloped (with NOC are feasible). Avoid anything else, no matter if that looks lucrative.

** Bottom Line: I see TC (Possession or NOC land) appreciating more!

As Imtiaz Sb. Said, B-17 is solid and safe option which will not likely to see any downward trend in future. But its location is more suitable for Taxila, Wah and KPK belt. Also, the golden time for investment has already passed.

There is some fruitful options in Block F and G which have the potential to appreciate in future. Its been in the news that the separate interchange will be build very near to Block G on to the motorway. If it is the case Block-G will be accessible as the first block from motorway in the future.

On the other hand, TC-1 enjoys the best location and accessibility from the capital. TC-1 is in the slump from quite a while now and it all depends upon the construction activity which will boost the prices in the future.

At the time when new airport was in the process to be inaugurated, the price were on the high and now they are 20% less than that time.

I believe its a buying time and soon the prices will see the gradual increase proportional to construction activity and overall economic condition of the country.

Thank you Imtiaz Sb for the in-depth analysis. Much appreciated! What Do you mean by possession or NOC land with respect to Top City? Why the prices of plots are fluctuating in Top City? I just analyzed historical data available on Zameen website. The price graph is like a rollercoaster!

Do you think prices in B-17 will skyrocket when the Margalla Avenue is built? Or the prices in B-17 have already reached at the peak level?

@ Imtiaz

Nice one

Possession = The ones that are ready to construct

With NOC = They launched last year underdeveloped plots on installments and got NOC from RDA. So that's safe too as development ongoing and I guess ballotting done.

Anything else, if they have on offer as extensions etc. is a no go.

Price Fluctuation: Let me see where exactly are variations (which year/month) as half of 2017 was a disaster for TC when the owner (Moiz Something guy) was being arrested by FIA on account of some terrorist activities and emergence of a lady as ownership claim of TC land. That stuff placed whole project in a jeopardy and big drops. Let me see if there are other fluctuations and will get back on it.

B-17 & Margalla Avenue: Yes if and whenever Margalla Avenue got completed it will connect B-17 with likes of E & D sectors, bypassing GT road and reducing distance from E secotrs patch probably from 26 to 12 KM on a straight path. Need to double check the numbers. Yes it can give big boost to B-17 & locality. It will somehow place B-17 area quite accessible and in proximity of ISB rather than Taxila. However that's a big IF & don't see that any where in the foreseeable future!

TOP City on Ground Plots are better option

Which blocks in Top city are recommended to invest as i need to invest for possession plots only. As inquired from dealers they are offering in D block of top city in the range of 5.5 million. Kindly advise if this is a fruitful investment or should refrain.

Thanks,

What is the status of "registry cost" in Top City?

How much per square foot / marla buyer has to pay on account of registration fee to RDA?

TopCity1 & MumtazCity are much better for future investments.

Is D block in Top city 1?