Bahria enclave 1 kanal vs gulberg residencia ! Kanal

Pls give your advice which society is best to by a plot to make house for own living in 1 year from now, enclave has possession and all facilities, gulberg residencia is behind, but if residencia sorts out its issues then its access will be better than enclave.

YC, yes, location of gulberg and its access through signal free expressway is ahead of enclave at the moment... But I don't see, gulberg residencia being livable in the coming 1 to 2 years... So, in terms of living and allied facilities, Enclave is far ahead. In terms of maintenance, Gulberg is also far behind to Enclave.

Regards

Thanks a lot Mr. Khan, agreed with your opinion, but lets assume that residencia would be liveable in 2 yrs from now, then what comparison do you see between both, right now price is almost double in enclave than residencia,

YC SIr…Do include dha 2 K,L block plot in your list…YOU wont regret buying there. Construction has already started in the area and things would be best in couple of years.

Thank you Mr. Saadi for your input,the distance from Islamabad is almost the same of all three localities, the person I m buying for is only interested in Enclave, I am trying to convince the person to also consider residencia as he will save few millions and in two years he might be able to build on residenca, but on ground situation is discouraging for residencia for someone who doesn't want to take any risk...

DHA 2 also seems like good option, only drawback could be that signal free corridor might take 2-3 years to reach there, considering the pace at which work is going on..major bridges are to be ocntructed...but u never know

BUT SIR INVESTMENT SECURITY ,PEACE OF MIND AND FACILITIES ARE MATCHLESS IN DHA 2. YES BAHRIA IS AHEAD IN FACILITIES BUT INVESTMENT SECURITY IS THE WEAKER ART HEN IT COMES TO INVESTMENT IN BAHRIA TOWN.

Saadi bhai what are the plot sizes and prices there.

Sir 50x90 plots vary from 95 to 140 lacs these days.

10 marla vary from 68 to 100 lacs approx

Dear YC,

In my opinion

1:Dha phase2 K to Q.

2:Bahria Enclave.

3:Gulberg Residencia

Regards

Nadeem bhae thanks, will visit dha 2 soon

YC SIr..If you like the place and decide to buy, do give me a chance to get a good deal..My cell no. Is 03455370978.

Visit both the sides sir A to J and K to P..IN my opinion its a far better place than enclave because of its access and investment security.

Ok noted

Sir You can get plot on all dues cleared here in Bahria town as well.

You can Contact me if you want further details

Farjad Mansoor