Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice questions and answers. All your Investors Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Investors Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Investors Advice question now.
SyedAmjad
( 642 posts )

[503 Answers]
After reading about the expected launch of Bahria Enclave 2 on this forum, I contacted a few dealers in the market. Atleast 2 dealers offered to get me booking of new 5 Marla plots at investor rate. However, the mechanism seemed strange to me. They want a pay-order of around Rs 0.8 to 1 million in favour of Bahria Enclave but they will give their own receipt, not from Bahria. They are assuring of confirm plot if payment is made within a day. I want to ask experienced property experts and market professionals to share their views on this offer. Does it sound legitimate and normal or do you see any major chances of fraud here?

2406 days ago In Investors Advice
    Samra Zulfiq..
    (484 posts)
    Yes, i smell fish, they take order on behalf of Bahria Town and intend to give your their own receipt? I wouldn't buy that.

BTW I don't really hate fish :)

Regards
    Samra Zulfiqar
      2405 days ago 

Ahsen Khan
      (190 posts)
      I think that you must try and get a receipt from bahria town if you are paying to buy property in Bahria. Ditch the dealers if they are giving you their own slip. What you know the next time you visit their office you might find an education consultancy there...
        2405 days ago 

Faisal
        (225 posts)
        @ Syed Amjad, dear you already cover everything in your question. If you are paying in Payorder shape, it's definitly going to Bahria accounts. You can mension as "Bahria (complete name) on account of ........" so simple.

I personally dont like Bahria but there is nothing fishy here. Dealers earn extra benefit from Bahria like Multi. You dont know how dealers played in B-17 development payments.

The point to be discuss should be development of the phase 2.
          2405 days ago 

FCC
          (44 posts)
          Is this the same phase 2 as in the following link:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1017577/bahria-enclave-ii-not-approved-says-cda

excerpts:

The authority, in its public notice published on Tuesday, said, “The CDA has not issued an NOC to the housing scheme named Bahria Enclave-II, Phase-II located in Mouza Pulgran, Anguri Road, Zone-IV, Islamabad and sponsored by the Bahria Town Private Limited.”
            2405 days ago 

RASHID
            (442 posts)
            Even it is illegal but illiterate public will go for it and will get trap due to these issues they are giving to dealers otherwise they can advertise like kch project .
              2405 days ago 

Falcon
              (4447 posts)
              @rashid sb..what ever the circumstances will be..i am foreseeing this phase a a big success...People have gone mad after it...For the next two to three months there will be boom pf enclave phase 2...
                2405 days ago 

FCC
                (44 posts)
                One question..

Why does bahria continue to advertise their 2 new KHI projects (opal and dont remember the other one)....when all the forms are sold on the first day. If they have achieved their objective then why continue to advertise, why waste the money on ads?
                Clearly they cannot be part of the forms selling (on profit) business themselves. Or can they?
                  2405 days ago 

Apple
                  (813 posts)
                  Malik Riaz reminds me Babr Awan :

Notice milia te kakhh na hilia.........kioon sohndiaa daa gila karaan....main lakh vari BISMiLLAH karaan

CDA cancelled the layout plan of BE and then BT is silently launching BE 2.

One website (Bahria Enclave on Facebook ) was claiming that dont call me for 5 marla , its sold out and only 10 marla/1 Kanal available :).
                    2405 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                    (1435 posts)
                    Today visited bahria its totally a change market not a real estate market every one is making money by different sources even a person with 15 thousand or person with 15 million. Dealers were trading on khi farms and enclave booking cant explain it, this situation shows that enclave will hit profit in start but what will be its future cant say any thing about it investors will make money initially.
                      2405 days ago 

Ahmed Tanoli
                      (554 posts)
                      Bahria is the hot property spot in islamabad market now a days.i would say no-1 market.
                        2405 days ago 

Post Answer (503 Answers)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL