Bahria Enclave Launch... Chances Of Fraud?

After reading about the expected launch of Bahria Enclave 2 on this forum, I contacted a few dealers in the market. Atleast 2 dealers offered to get me booking of new 5 Marla plots at investor rate. However, the mechanism seemed strange to me. They want a pay-order of around Rs 0.8 to 1 million in favour of Bahria Enclave but they will give their own receipt, not from Bahria. They are assuring of confirm plot if payment is made within a day. I want to ask experienced property experts and market professionals to share their views on this offer. Does it sound legitimate and normal or do you see any major chances of fraud here?

Yes, i smell fish, they take order on behalf of Bahria Town and intend to give your their own receipt? I wouldn't buy that.

BTW I don't really hate fish :)

Regards Samra Zulfiqar

I think that you must try and get a receipt from bahria town if you are paying to buy property in Bahria. Ditch the dealers if they are giving you their own slip. What you know the next time you visit their office you might find an education consultancy there…

@ Syed Amjad, dear you already cover everything in your question. If you are paying in Payorder shape, it's definitly going to Bahria accounts. You can mension as "Bahria (complete name) on account of ........" so simple.

I personally dont like Bahria but there is nothing fishy here. Dealers earn extra benefit from Bahria like Multi. You dont know how dealers played in B-17 development payments.

The point to be discuss should be development of the phase 2.

Is this the same phase 2 as in the following link:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1017577/bahria-enclave-ii-not-approved-says-cda

excerpts:

The authority, in its public notice published on Tuesday, said, “The CDA has not issued an NOC to the housing scheme named Bahria Enclave-II, Phase-II located in Mouza Pulgran, Anguri Road, Zone-IV, Islamabad and sponsored by the Bahria Town Private Limited.”

Even it is illegal but illiterate public will go for it and will get trap due to these issues they are giving to dealers otherwise they can advertise like kch project .

@rashid sb…what ever the circumstances will be…i am foreseeing this phase a a big success…People have gone mad after it…For the next two to three months there will be boom pf enclave phase 2…

One question..

Why does bahria continue to advertise their 2 new KHI projects (opal and dont remember the other one)....when all the forms are sold on the first day. If they have achieved their objective then why continue to advertise, why waste the money on ads? Clearly they cannot be part of the forms selling (on profit) business themselves. Or can they?

Malik Riaz reminds me Babr Awan :

Notice milia te kakhh na hilia.........kioon sohndiaa daa gila karaan....main lakh vari BISMiLLAH karaan

CDA cancelled the layout plan of BE and then BT is silently launching BE 2.

One website (Bahria Enclave on Facebook ) was claiming that dont call me for 5 marla , its sold out and only 10 marla/1 Kanal available :).

Today visited bahria its totally a change market not a real estate market every one is making money by different sources even a person with 15 thousand or person with 15 million. Dealers were trading on khi farms and enclave booking cant explain it, this situation shows that enclave will hit profit in start but what will be its future cant say any thing about it investors will make money initially.

Bahria is the hot property spot in islamabad market now a days.i would say no-1 market.

Well after doing some more research in the market I realized that this activity is going on at a large scale in a very hush-hush way and almost all the big dealers associated with enclave are participating. Getting a plot in the off market is only about having good references, as the trading is going on at a profit already. Just make sure who you deal with who can guarantee a plot allocation. Some dealers have oversold their quota to finance their payment to Bahria. They will not give you a plot, but rather return your payment after a few days with apologies. Caution is advised.

The mods have held up my post again :confused: This is getting irritating.

I am not sure what the mods are up to here, why are my posts being held up for moderation? Two of my posts are still missing :confused:

Opening an account in the name of bahria enclave is not at all that difficult.so if your making a payment to a dealer and getting a reciept of that estate agent which is worth less because most of them are not even regestered with any authority body and dont even have the NTN (National Tax Number).So i would probably wait or have it confirmed by Bahria.

This is unbelivable.

Isnt Phase 2 too overpriced? i can get a developed plot in BE 1 in alomst these prices..... Its exactly after such hush hush trading tht market usually crashes.... I hv been waiting fr BE2 fr a couple of months... Bt at these rates i cnt even think abt it......considering its nt exactly an ideal location.

Well dear brothers...plz hold the reins of sanity...its ur own hard-earned money..so why to make a decision in a haste or why to invest where lies doubt or uncertainty /risk. Instead go for safe buying..let the things shape up and let the clarity come. Many other investment options are available in the real state market of Islamabad...other than BE.

U r right blue doctor and by the way after bahria launch plots will be confirm whatever own will be ? but u will buy a confirm plot

Well I agree with Bluedoctor in that this is not a game for the faint-hearted as it requires taking on a lot of risk. Trading in off market has stopped now, ppl have already taken their final positions, now everyone is waiting for the launch.

Prices in Phase 2 are higher than phase 1 because these plots are being offered on installment basis, which as you well know, always cost more than cash plots. Otherwise, if you observe the price list, 5 marla plots of phase 1 are selling on minimum 16 lakh profit.

It is also a fact that phase 1 was developed in a rush by Bahria to build market standing (due to NOC issues) and therefore the town planning of phase 1 is not necessarily the best. However, it is expected that in phase 2, development standards will be comparatively superior. The same thing happened in BT Rawalpindi, for entirely different reasons, where in terms of standards, Phase 4 is presently considered superior to 1,2 &3, but in few years, it will be Phase 8 and Garden City.

@Faizan. Brother if you feel the market for BE is about to crash, be prepared to be shocked :) If a parchi (khi) can sell for 3 lakhs profit, these are plots!