Bahria Enclave New Price And Future

What will be the future of 8 and 10 marla plots in new map? Have the prices in C and CI sector come down after 31 October, 2013?

Best regards

Future of Bahria Enclave is very good according to me, if anyone of you have visited the site in last days, the good news is they are developing a huge piece of land almost double than the Phase 1 where they have given possession lately, prices are going up not even for residential but also commercial. I do aggree with you that the prices of installment plots came down to some extent after 31st October as Bahria had given a dead line of 31st October for the open forms which were being traded in market from a long time, now the buyers have to give transfer fee as well, but rate have not dropped much, people were asking 82 lacs for 65 lac rs booking, now they are demanding 80. Prices will increase and get better with the pace of time and Bahria Enclave's market will be fine by then.

Hello Mr. Ahmad,

As per my research is concerned, the per marla range in Bahria Enclave, Islamabad is 7.5 lcas - 10 lacs.

Bahria Enclave Islamabad ka 10 marla plot 8 se 10 lakh k aas paas hi hai

Some sources said that market has become slow for Bahria Enclave and 8 Marla plots rate has come down up to 33 lacs.

Prices in Bah Enclave are stable, not rapidly increasing these days as before Eid.

@Ahmad11: Dear sir in 33 lacs you will get 5 Marla. The person who told you to get 8 marla in 33 lacs might be living on Mars, if he can arrange some plots for me even in 35 lacs, I will be obliged.

Regards

Why to pay 80 lac for a 10 marla plot??? is it realy worth it?? 8 lac per marla?? moreoever in such an overpriced place…how much more u will be able to get?? Pls reconsider…thx.

Dear Bluedoctor:

For your surprise, I would like to share that in recently people have purchased 10 marla plots for 90 lacs...... People are willing to pay, what ever they are getting in Bahria Enclave, you may call it craziness. .

REgards

Dear Nasir may u inform us what is the location of that area which is under development now as you mentioned? secondly what is the best area/location in Bahria Enclave now and what would be the best location/area/sector in future?

Regards

Mr. Khan if people are going for crazy buying…in bahria and paying 8-9 lac per marla…then thier insanity will surely bring disaster to them. :slight_smile: …Yes if they are having dirty money or money doesnt matter to them then its alright. For a normal investor …paying 8-9 lac per marla is only a gamble…which atleast i dont recommend.

Best area is Sector-A and it will remain best as it is the center of whole project and being developed first.

9 million for a 10 marla in BE is still a bonus, considering 13 million in G13 which is a total development disaster.

BE has a potential to go up to 3 crore for a kanal if get noc as location is very good

Isloo bhai g-13 is zone 1 and BE is zone 4. There is a huge difference. Some years ago g-9, g-10 and g-11 were also like g-13 broken roads etc. But look at these sectors now.

I can talk of G-9-3 as I am resident here since 1987...27th year in progress, the roads were never broken infact I have always seen these in great condition

may be in late 1970s.....:))

Agreed locationwise G-13 is superior but developmnet wise Bahria has no match ....

The living standard and environment of BE has no match with G-13. BE is beautifully developed in a hilly environment. Yes, it is true that it has a lot of potential for growth but will take time like an year or two at least. Once fully developed and people start living, the price will be out of reach for many like me....

Regards

Mr Khan , dont tempt me to buy into something I have been avoiding so far :slight_smile: , prices are already getting out of reach in BE and I am ever more confused about investing in BE for future living.

Does anyone know if there is an options of buying in instalments in BE? Thanks

Dear Zafar Ullah,

I am certainly not pushing you to buy....

Yes, plots are available on installments from the market in size of 10 marla and one kanal.

Regards

Enclave is mostly over priced by investors like Mr Khan and Naisr sahib here. There are not enough genuine buyers and i agree with Blue doctor I will certaily not pay this much for a disputed project where one man is controlling everything- who himself is the epicentre of all controversies. Btw Bahria enclave is mostly filled and levelled. It is not naturally on firm plain ground.