Bahria enclave options

Dear readers,

What are the best sectors in BE if investing 30-40 lacs for short to medium term? Any expert advice please.

Consider Sector N, H and G…

There is not a single shop in BE but does have a cafe Macao

doesn't Bahria seems artifiial everywhere...there is something that I cant explain, despite its development everytime I go there I feel depressed etc

does anybody have the same feeling ...

I feel, you may be depressed for not having home there?

If you get depressed then why you go there?

Thats what I am saying, I really like the development and all but somehow, dont know

It will be a good place to live... Mark my words... Its only a matter of time... The rates are still reasonable... 5 years or more, it will be totally changed place.

Regards

Agreed

I really like Secor C in particular, lots of families are constructing houses, Air vice Marshall who is currenly in servive constructing 2 kanal house there along with many Army officers, bureacrates , Beaconhouse school starting classes this year

but there seems to be water issue as Bahria tractors providing water to each house , in their blue pastic water tanks

are water lines laid , I mean how will they provide water in future ? evryhouse has their own bore as well with good flow

Water will not be an issue…

Thank you Mr. Khan for the expert opinion. Can you please further elaborate about the possession status/utilities/commercial activity in those sectors as of now.

Dear Sam, actually this project attracted me due to its close proximity to capital's business hubs like Blue Area. If you compare the distance from bahria phase-8 to blue area its around 36 Kms but from Enclave its about 22-23 Kms.

Sector G and H are with possession. Sector N is in development stage, 8 marla with partial possession.

Sector H is very close to big commercial plots for future. Apartments, Head Office, Cinema are under construction very close to Sector H and G.

Regards

What happened to the news of BT encroaching 1542 kanals from Kurri village?

Khan sahb, can you guide me about the average asking price in those sectors for all categories of plots. I have seen in map that sector H has only 5 marla plots.

H 5 marla 30+

N 5 marla 25+

N 8 marla 38+

G 5 marla 30+

G 8 marla 40+

Khan bhai,

What is current rate in P block 8 marla plots?

Regards,

Khan bhai, How do you compare investments in Enclave vs Gulberg? Is gulberg residentia is not candidate for big short time returns?

Alrana, sorry bro, not update on the P Sector 8 Marla Rates.

Majid sb, Gulberg prices have increased considerably in the recent past... So chances of any further significant increase looks remote to me.

BE looks to me steady and slow growth investment.

Regards