Bahria Enclave Or Bahria Phase-8

Buying a plot of size 8 Marla in Bahria Enclave or a plot of size 10 Marla of same amount in Bahria Phase 8 — Which option is good in terms of investment/living purpose? Can forum experts please compare these options and provide suggestions?

Sir in my view point both are equally good… It all depends upon you that which location suits you…

My preference Bahria Enclave because it is in Scenic area of Islamabad. Just 15 minutes drive from Sarena Hotel Islamabad.

Mian Nadeem

Thank you Mian Nadeem and Saadi for your valuable opinions. In the enclave price of 10 marla is almost double to the price of 8-marla plot there. Is it because of the possession of 10 marla plot size or because of any other reason? Secondly, what about the development of the area containing 8-marla plots in the enclave?

Location of 10 marla plots where possession is available is better. In 8 marla plots area development work is not complete and possession was not given 2 months before when i visited the area. Location of 8 marla plots is about 1 km away from fully developed area.

Mian Nadeem

Can u please tell me, What is the price of 10 Marla and 8 Marla plot in enclave now.

Is NOC cleared by CDA and what are future prospects of bahria enclave

Please investigate the NOC issue with Enclave. CDA already warned people and society though public notice. Once they cancelled the layout plan of enclave but it is not more on their website. Http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/publicnotices/184.jpg

People who advice the people regarding enclave must bring above mentioned points to investors.

Thank you mian muhammad. Is development in progress or completed at the area of 8-marla plots? What are the expectation about possession at the area of 8-marla plots? And what about the area of 5-marla plots? BTW what are actual rates of 5 and 8 marla plots there? Are these declining, rising, or stagnant?

NOC for Phase-I is issued by the CDA. Till end of May possession in 8 and 5 marla area was not available developemnt work was also on initial stage.

Bahria Enclave developed area is superb good location, scenic view, high standard development work, v.good town planning. 8 Marla Price in resale is 30 to 37 lekh approx (Booking Price was 22.75 lekh) 5 Marla Price in resale is 20 to 25 lekh approx (Booking Price was 15.75 lekh)

Rates in Bahria Enclave were increased in 2012, Now a days stable.

Mian Nadeem

I have show you the link where it says layout plan and NO NOC issued . Check public notice by CDA. They mentioned clearly enclave 1 and enclave 11

http://www.cda.gov.pk/documents/publicnotices/184.jpg

Dear Aamir:

You are right, that CDA has not issued the NOC uptil now but do they really need NOC from CDA? I don't think so. There are a number of places in Islamabad for which CDA has not issued NOC but thousands of families are living there. No one can displace them. Similar is the situation with Bahria Enclave. Development is going very fast there, construction activity is also at its peak. If CDA can not just displace the Kacha Aabadi, how can they displace people from Bahria Enclave where they have paid million of rupees. One thing I am sure, the day Bahria Enclave will get NOC, the prices will be out of range of many people, which at this moment are also not very low. So, if some one can afford plot in Bah Encl, I think he can purchase without any fear because all these issues with Bah Encl are from start but nothing has happened uptil now. The rest Allah knows.

Dear Ihsan,

Everything is correct what you said but one shuld not ignore this love relationship between Ch.Nisar and Malik Riaz. There must be clear rules for hosuing schmes so buyers are always protected.

Dera Aamir:

I am well aware of the said relationship but this current government is not ONLY Ch. Nisar. Bahria is one of the most promising developer in Pakistan, will they destroy it completely without thinking about the billions of rupees of investment of common Pakistanies.

I am pretty sure this NOC issue will be resolved sooner or later. But once resolved this Bahria Enclave will be one of the best place to live in Islamabad. Mega development is still going on in Bahria Enclave.

Regards

Dear

This is the way housing schemes used their investors to blackmail authorities . They don't tell them the facts and use propaganda to make them invest in their projects . If something ll happen then it happen to common Pakistanis but not Housing Schemes and brokers .

Totally agreed with ihsan sb as this incapable cda cannot do anything against bahria enclave…It will be the one of the best places to live in the near future and in my view point issue will be sorted out soon…

Thanks Saadi:::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;!!!

Every development needs NOC from related Cities.If Bahria Enclave is in Islamabad jusrisdication, then developer must get NOC.NOC is a process in public interest.The city just want to make sure that basic facilities like water, gas,electricity and sewerage are planned and designed by engineers/town planners.

You can buy property without NOC but that is risk taking process.If people are aware that is illegal development and not approved, that'a there own choice.

In case reputed developers like Bahria Town, this will not be a big problem.

@Mian Muhammad Nadeem, what is your opinion on Bahria Enclave overall.

Considering the current prices and its future prospects, do you think its a good buy in comparison to any other option within similar budget.

I mean is it a preferred option if compared to CDA sectors?

I think some area in the enclave is developed and some area is still un-developed. So I’d like someone in providing the comparison of enclave and CDA sectors may please differentiate between the developed and non-developed area of the enclave and accordingly give the comparison. My guess is that the un-developed area of the enclave might not be comparable to CDA sectors, however, the developed area of the enclave would be worth comparing with CDA sectors.

Two days back i made a call to bahria town Dubai office regarding the cancelation of NOC for bahria enclave and they told me that the issue in under discussion with CDA and will be resolved before eid (Eid Al Adha) and they 'll hand over 5 marla and 8 marla plots before june 2014.

Pls comment