Bahria Enclave Or Dha Ph 2

Experts, need your opinion on which option is better for 2 years investment span. The budget is 6 million.

You want a ready to construct or just for investment??

Its kind of both. I want to invest for 2 years but would also like to keep the option of living there in 2-3 years time

Ok in enclave you cant even a good 10 marla in 6 million but in dha sector M you can get a 1 kanal plot for about 6 million a bit plus…And possession has been granted in sector M so i think that would be the feasible option…

One is isb one is pindi… Where do you want to live

Dear Khan Sb, in terms of living , i prefer to live in Islamabad. I have been following some past discussions. On the forum and have been getting some mixed reviews about Bahria Enclave project. As per my little knowledge and what I have gathered it seems to a great project and in close proximity to Islamabad on the other hand there are rumors about Bahria putting their hands on too many projects and the possibility of this getting delayed.

Your kind advise will be appreciated, as far as budget is concerned it can be increased but for sure I am looking for solid return in 2 years time.

Seeing Bahria Ph 1-6 development, I found it as one of the best standards but the question is whether Bahria will be able to keep their promise for such an important project in IslamAbad.

As regards to DHA 2 It seems to me a good investment but I bought a 1 K in H block in 2005 in 5.5 M and in 9 years it had only appreciated to 10 M. To me it is not as good as I had expected.

Your expert opinion will be highly appreciated