Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Sheikh Abdul..
( 1750 posts )

[85 Answers]
Can anyone shed some light on this topic and state the pros and cons? What is the initial booking price total? Installment options?

Is there a map issued? Where is the exact location? Have they fully acquired land? Is NOC in place via CDA or are there still politics involved similar to Phase 1?

2045 days ago In Where to Buy
    SyedAmjad
    (642 posts)
    Sheikh sb, BE market has really picked up pace and is going to fluctuate by the hour from tomorrow. The prime time to buy is already gone although there is still a fair amount of juice still left to be squeezed out, but it requires quick decision making.

Although all your questions are relevant and fairly pertinent, by the time you get the answers to so many questions, it might already be time to sell !
      2045 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
      (1750 posts)
      Thank you Syed saab for the honest advice. What is the current rate now as I heard the booking for the 5 marla is 40 lakhs? Instalment plan is includes down-payment of 10 lakhs plus 2.5 lakh every 3 months, which is quite a lot but within the next 6 months an investor shall see big profit. I am interested in buying a 5 marla. So what is the current rate today?
        2044 days ago 

Prop Guide
        (6961 posts)
        Sheikh Sb, answers to all ur questions is big NO....

I think 5 marla is traded in the market around 12 lacs at the moment, could be less if you can search a bit.

Regards
          2044 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
          (1750 posts)
          12 lakhs? are sure that is just downpayment? the location is supposed to be much better than enclave phase 1! hence why prices are steep to start off with, prices will turnover even further now due to location and when development starts profit rate will be way beyond our expectations similar to enclave phase 1 and phase 8
            2043 days ago 

SyedAmjad
            (642 posts)
            Sheikh sb I see that you are getting the drift of it! Whatever happened to you?! You were not a big risk taker, then why now, when all the wise men are saying no to it? Or have you also got a wind of the things to come?!!

However, whatever you decide, do keep us posted. Good Luck!
              2043 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
              (1750 posts)
              Your right Syed. I wasn't a big risk taker but one of my guys phoned me last week and notified me of enclave phase 2 has been launched but was unable to go into detail due to time. The only part I manage to discuss was regarding how the profit is rising. I'm thinking of purchasing a 5 marla but have limited knowledge.

We shall wait and see what happens. Thanks anyway guys!
                2043 days ago 

RASHID
                (442 posts)
                5 MARLA 45 LAKH AND 10 MARLA 90 LAKH Location unknown somewre around angori road not near Enclave,No NOC,no official anouncement so for me just looting the innocent public.

Big malik and small malik sitting together,Aba G i have a plan you earn only in Arabs from many projects y not earn a kharab from one project,big malik r howcome,i have a plan,i have idiot kind of dealers sitting everywhere in the country let m,e tell them i am launching some project,so he proceeded and call the dealers,one dealer ask where is the loction small malik answer get out how dare you ask this question go and get money from innocent people,every dealer should bring at least 1 to 5 arabs,so the dealer collect money from public and in few days they are able to mange collecting money one deaaler in isb collect 10 arabs they got plots in bulks.

Now the location Far away from city land per kanal around 1 lakh may be less sell it 180 crores per kanal delaer will forward topi to commom man and ultimately who will carry the topi will be ultimate suffrer.

So small malik make trillions of dollars in few days as he know the public for the sake of 100 rupees they can give a loss of millions to other .

GOOD Luck.
                  2043 days ago 

Ali1
                  (776 posts)
                  The dealers are waiting for forms. Market will get active as traders jump in for short term trades. Besides enclave 2 is suppose to be a better location and definitely a good 2-3 year investment. Let's wait and see
                    2043 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                    (1750 posts)
                    What is this big malik and small malik business rashid bhai?
                      2042 days ago 

Ali1
                      (776 posts)
                      Yesterday was last date for 9.55
                        2041 days ago 

Post Answer (85 Answers)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL