Bahria Enclave Phase 2 Pros And Cons? To Buy Or Not To Buy?

Can anyone shed some light on this topic and state the pros and cons? What is the initial booking price total? Installment options?

Is there a map issued? Where is the exact location? Have they fully acquired land? Is NOC in place via CDA or are there still politics involved similar to Phase 1?

Sheikh sb, BE market has really picked up pace and is going to fluctuate by the hour from tomorrow. The prime time to buy is already gone although there is still a fair amount of juice still left to be squeezed out, but it requires quick decision making.

Although all your questions are relevant and fairly pertinent, by the time you get the answers to so many questions, it might already be time to sell !

Thank you Syed saab for the honest advice. What is the current rate now as I heard the booking for the 5 marla is 40 lakhs? Instalment plan is includes down-payment of 10 lakhs plus 2.5 lakh every 3 months, which is quite a lot but within the next 6 months an investor shall see big profit. I am interested in buying a 5 marla. So what is the current rate today?

Sheikh Sb, answers to all ur questions is big NO....

I think 5 marla is traded in the market around 12 lacs at the moment, could be less if you can search a bit.

Regards

12 lakhs? are sure that is just downpayment? the location is supposed to be much better than enclave phase 1! hence why prices are steep to start off with, prices will turnover even further now due to location and when development starts profit rate will be way beyond our expectations similar to enclave phase 1 and phase 8

Sheikh sb I see that you are getting the drift of it! Whatever happened to you?! You were not a big risk taker, then why now, when all the wise men are saying no to it? Or have you also got a wind of the things to come?!!

However, whatever you decide, do keep us posted. Good Luck!

Your right Syed. I wasn't a big risk taker but one of my guys phoned me last week and notified me of enclave phase 2 has been launched but was unable to go into detail due to time. The only part I manage to discuss was regarding how the profit is rising. I'm thinking of purchasing a 5 marla but have limited knowledge.

We shall wait and see what happens. Thanks anyway guys!

5 MARLA 45 LAKH AND 10 MARLA 90 LAKH Location unknown somewre around angori road not near Enclave,No NOC,no official anouncement so for me just looting the innocent public.

Big malik and small malik sitting together,Aba G i have a plan you earn only in Arabs from many projects y not earn a kharab from one project,big malik r howcome,i have a plan,i have idiot kind of dealers sitting everywhere in the country let m,e tell them i am launching some project,so he proceeded and call the dealers,one dealer ask where is the loction small malik answer get out how dare you ask this question go and get money from innocent people,every dealer should bring at least 1 to 5 arabs,so the dealer collect money from public and in few days they are able to mange collecting money one deaaler in isb collect 10 arabs they got plots in bulks.

Now the location Far away from city land per kanal around 1 lakh may be less sell it 180 crores per kanal delaer will forward topi to commom man and ultimately who will carry the topi will be ultimate suffrer.

So small malik make trillions of dollars in few days as he know the public for the sake of 100 rupees they can give a loss of millions to other .

GOOD Luck.

The dealers are waiting for forms. Market will get active as traders jump in for short term trades. Besides enclave 2 is suppose to be a better location and definitely a good 2-3 year investment. Let’s wait and see

What is this big malik and small malik business rashid bhai?

Yesterday was last date for 9.55

@ali1…Sir please provide some latest updates about market…What is happening in market right now…When is handsome amount of own expected?

Saadi Bhai..............

I don't expect it very soon, will take some time.

Saadi bhai everyone is waiting for forms. Dealers are holding on to their files. There’s a general consensus that forms will stabilise the market at 2-3 lac profit and trading will start.

So the game is on SAADI BHAI and ALI1 BHAI.....

Just on lighter side...

Lolz Khan Sb…,

Sir 1 thing is for sure 44.5 is at the start, how much will it go for a 5 marla with unknown location that must be quite far away from centre if known. OK farz kar laitay hain k it will go around 55 - 60 in 1 year time frame, would it be acceptable for general public / genuine buyers ????

Why wont he/she will go for Zone - 1 ?? Just a thought my all senior respectable forum members ??

Please advise,

@is base…Sir 25x50 plot is not available in 65 lacs even today in g-14/4…Obviously zone 1 will also gain besides be2…Plus its an installment plan and there you have to pay lump sum amount…Also people are attracted by facilities of bahria…

Agreed Saadi Sb but to enjoy the facilities of BT u have to cross all the barren land and unsecured access (talking about BE) . People are not much concerned about the distance but yes everyone should be concerned about secure and peaceful road access.

1 of my friend from Bani gala who was always in love with the sight seeing and scenic views from his home in Bani gala is finally convinced that to reach Bani Gali u should go before sunset after that u might caught up in horrible movie scene., :)

So same goes here with BE .

Nothing personal just a point of view.

Cheers,

@khan sb bad news for you… Ft ka map gum ho gaya! Ouch… Now it’s going to go on loss soon…lol…sabar se kam lain. Everything will be clear soon