Bahria Enclave Prices

Are there any chances of 10 marla plots prices to increase to 1+ crore

Latest 10 marla plots have been introduced at 90 lakhs, which r being sold around 93 in market

Dear Tanya:

Is this information confirm?

As I have not seen such advertisements on any forum or media?

Please confirm.

1 Crore could be possible if they announce the NOC and in a time frame of about one year.

Regards

Yes Mr khan! u may go to information office of behria Enclave. I visited a day before yesterday, and they showed me the payment plan… As usual those plots of few streets ( newly introduced in map) have been taken by dealers and r being sold after 2 or 3 laks profits. Their downpayment is 2520000 and total amount is 9000000, after installments…as told by office.

Yes, it will cross 1 Crore soon.

@Nasir do you have any idea about 5 marla plot prices

Tanzeel bhai, 5 marla plot price was 1580 in the start, all dues clear, now it is on profit, which was 10 Lacs before 2 days and today people are demanding 15, we can get a plot in 13 Lac profit today. Plus 10 marla will cross 1 crore soon because, Bahria have launched new 10 marla plots in Enclave Sector G, in 90 Lacs, they are being traded in market for 93-95.

Chances are the prices will likely to be escalating to 1 curor+

Dear Nasir Sb:

Where is Sector G in relation to old map?

Have you seen their map?

Regards

If i m not wrong its not ''G ‘‘its "C’’

One question Mr Nasir! Is there the same scenario about commercial property in Bahria Enclave ?

Dear Tanay:

Sector C is not that expensive as yet.

Regards

Any update on the noc in enclave?

I ve my own plot in Bahria, so i remain in touch with prices, sector C is going to b more expensive…:slight_smile:

Mr.Khan, it is sector C.

Tanya, Yes, Commercials are also on profit, only the difference is they doubled within months, Bahria Enclave launched 8 marla commercial plots before 2 months for 4 crore 80 lacs on down payment which was 30 lacs, they were sold on 5.5 crores the next month with installments still due. Commercial property in Enclave increased 200 percent.

Yes, sector C is going to be the most expensive as compared to others.

Sheikh Abdul, NOC is not yet advertised, but they have got it, that is the reason they are booking new plots and continuing development which CDA told them to stop. Silent buying in BE is increasing the prices, they will advertise NOC at the proper time.

Nasir Sb,

The location of Kanal and bigger plots in Sector C is beautiful, but the location of 10 Marla plots in Sector C is not that attractive. I have seen that on ground.

Regards

Dear nasir r u sure that they got noc as i know there noc is under process but still not issued. Even they dont care of noc now as prices are high, they dont need any thing to sale there product its a brand now and everything is selling there in any phase of bahria

I was just wondering if I can still get a 10 Marla plot in Bahria Enclave for a maximum of 7 million? Sectors don’t matter for me, I just want to go for the cheapest option. And I plan to make my own house 2/3 years down the line.