Bahria Enclave Sector F or Gulberg Residencia Block A

Bahria enclave sector f or gulberg residencia block a for investment of pkr 3.5 million

Sector F is not a good choice, i will suggest 5 mala plot in Sector O or sector N. With 35lac you can even buy category plot in Sector O.

Yes but rates of Sector N have already gone up in last 6 months and sector O is yet to be developed. I was considered Sector F because of its good location. Both sector N and sector O are also good options I guess, however I am also considering Gulberg Residencia.

Bahria Enclave is good option .Gulberg is also not a bad option but it depend on development.

Regards

Dear Nadeem,

I have a bahria enclave 2 file that has not been merged so far. It is for a kanal with 2 installments paid (total paid 49 lacs to bahria). If I want to merge it now, what is best option in your opinion?

Regards,

Do not know alot about Gulberg but as far as Bahria Enclave Sector O is concerned it is expected to see a rise of 5-10 lac as the main avenue road under construction is completed then the prices of Sector O will be higher than that of N. If you have map then you can check what i am talking about.

Thank You Waqas for the feedback.

Waqas sb, with due respect, land for Sector O is still not acquired... There are litigation issues on land on which the main avenue will be constructed.... So, I feel it is a bit risky option.

Regards

Dear Mr. Khan,

what is your opinion regarding Bahria Enclave or Gulberg Residencia?

Park View City Islamabad.Bani Gala hills opposite to Bahria Enclave Islamabad and very next to Park Enclave Islamabad on main Jagiot Road.

I want to know the legal status of this project.I think the project area is under CDA.

Who is developer?Are project have NOC?According to my information Aleem Khan is the owner of this project.

Regards

The developer of this project is Vision Group which is owned by Aleem Khan. The current status on CDA website is NOC cancelled but so does Bahria Enclave status on CDA website. The price at which they have launched the project seems increasingly high to me.

Umer sb, I would suggest to buy 5 marla in Sector N of BE rather than Sector F....

Rates of Park View are a bit high.

Regards

Dear Nadeem,

I have a bahria enclave 2 file that has not been merged so far. It is for a kanal with 2 installments paid (total paid 49 lacs to bahria). If I want to merge it now, what is best option in your opinion?

Regards,

Dear AIRana,

I am sorry sir.I really don't know good options in Enclave.Let me visit first then i will share what ever good options against your file.I am planing to go vacation on Eid then i will visit in sha Allah.

Regards

Dear Khan SB, thank you. Many people have suggested sector N or O instead of F.

Would appreciate if you can compare investment in bahria enclave with Gulberg Residencia.

Dear Umer,

I think Enclave is better if you compare with Gulberg because Enclave is continuously developing.

Regards

Dear Nadeem,

Thanks for this. I will also be visiting Pakistan around Eid time

Regards,

Bahria Enclave is better option, Gulberg Residencia is also fine but it will take more time, Add few more lacs but try to buy possession plot or near possession plot in Enclave.

Thank You everyone

Mr. Umar, Bahria enclave sector F is good option in comparison to Gulburg residencia.