Bahria Orchard 4 vs Lake City Lhr

I would like to ask to expert which society- project has potential for future investment either bahria orchard phase 4 or lake city. I am looking for a plot on installment hence these 2 societies i finalised. Now i need advice which one have more future prospects. As per my working both have their own prone and cons. Plz guide.

Bahria is Bahria sir

Dear brother, Kindly do not base your decision on sugar coated claims of dealers etc. Are you sure you would never miss an installment?

You must get in touch with actual customers who booked on installments with your short listed societies. Ask the ordeal on uncertainties, once they were not able to pay some installments on time.

One other way could be to seek an installment defaulter plot from market. Just compare its worth and imagine if you were at the receiving end like that poor defaulter!

Rest is your own judgement and decision. Best wishes

Thanks brothers, for your valuable feedback. As per my working file are in more minus in Lake city. But location wise Lake city is good and hv good access of ring and alternative road but devellopment process is very slow. Bahria development work going in normal pace but don’t hv good access.

Brother Zahid,

Lake city only good for onground plot. You have done good research.

I will suggest you to buy in G3 Or G4 bahria orchard as they development work is going on there. I am sure bahria will ready for possession before installments completes.

In term of facilities bahria is way ahead as compared to anyother society. You can compare orchard 2 and lake city.

Another thing bahria and dha has good resale.

Dear Mudadis sb, thanks for your valuable feedback. Agreed with comments.

Today I visited Bahria orchard p4 , development work in progress. The only issue is location. It is for away from central city roughly 35-40 KM , Hence 20 KM from thokar Niaz baig. Rest is all good except location.