Bahria overseas phase 2 opinion

Few years back bahria moved my plot from gulmahar sector c lahore to bharia orchard central district where price for 10 marla is around 45 lakh while in gulmahar 10 marla is around 80 lakh. I was fighting with bahria regarding this since last three years. Now they have offered me a plot in bahria overseas ph 2, plot no is 910. I like to know what’s price on this bahria overseas phase 2(lahore) and should i switch it.

Dear,

Please make sure it is not under ring road. As EE block is coming under ring road. Also tell me how you fought with them. Its really sad to know bahria bad tactics. Also check on zameen site the prices of kanal in overseas block.

Agreed with “IM” , Muhammad bhai please 1st check the location of the proposed plot by BT. Overseas EE block under Ring Road. Please be aware , BT may be cheat you again.

Dear,

Thanks for the reply and i will confirm today that it doesn't come under or close to ring road. How do i check if it doesn't come under ring road. I like to know the price of this plot too so i can compare with Orchard.

I will share my experience with Malik Riaz regarding this. Back in 2008/2009, they moved lot of overseas Pakistani people's plots to orchard to develop Bahria Orchard. It took me three years.

Dear, first of all ask them exact location, Block and Plot No. But just to tell you, Sector D (Block EE) and Overseas Extension are at risk of Ring Road. I hope they donot give you plot there. In EE block price is very less near 85 lac for kanal. Even Sector F developed plots in Tipu Sultan block are min 85 lac where is still no possession. Other than those areas Min. Price for kanal is not less than 1.1cror any where in main bahria if it is not disturbed by ring road. So it all depends on the location.

Please also share your experience how you managed to not to shift in orchard. Thanks,

Dear Brother, thanks for your reply. Plot no is 910, phase 2 Overseas and plot is 10 marla. I was looking at the map and it seems like close to Janiper.Please advice after looking at the map.

I hope you are saying 10 marla plot no 910 in Overseas B1 on 40ft road in the line of 919-904 which is behind the canal plots. If this is the plot then go ahead it is a good plot near the main road. But please make sue that we both are talking about same plot. I just looked on zameen.com and plot no 908 in Overseas B block is available for sale asking 73 lac. Just to inform you dear, i am not a dealer and please confirm from outside as well about its price. But if this is the plot its good, go ahead. Its my personal judgment.

Thanks for replying it back.

Yes, this is the plot and i reconfirmed it from Bahria office today.Inshallah! we will be doing the transfer on Monday.

Dear thats good. Best of luck. Please tell how you fought with bahria. I am still waiting for your reply. I believe you are the first one who fought and won.

Dear Mohammad, we are still waiting for your reply.