Bahria p8 safari valley

Dear experts, hiw do you see bahria p8 safari valley particularly umer block, r the prices here on the peak or will it appreciate further in a year time. I am quoted a 7marla plot in this block 48 with p&u paid.Also advice on the idea to construct and sell. What is the pricess of transfer in bt is it necessory for owner to show up becx i am not in pak.

The prices in umer block already took a jump in recent times.
I dont personally like phase 8 now. Its too far inside the bahria and also there is tooo much rush in peak hours on dha bridge and GT road.
Once schools would he open again. It would be a mess.

Appreciation will be there but slow.

Streets in valley are narrow as compared to alphabetic named blocks of phase 8. With an on-site tour you can get a good 10 Marla in other blocks in almost same price for 7 Marla in valley.

If immediate residence or to build and sell is preference then valley is better within phase 8.

Otherwise for holding plot to get price growth, other blocks can yield better than valley.

Phase 8 is safe only for possession plots.

Thanks brothers, can u advise how much will b expected tranfer taxes etc cost

For construction and selling Safari Valley is good among other options in BT P8. But location should be choose wisely for building up the property and selling.

Other options in Phase 8 would be M block, I block 5 marla plots. I would recommend small size plots for construction business.

For personal living Block B,C,I,H are good. Category plots in I ans H near to Roots should be considered. Avoid L block and AA block as well.

A block 10 Marla should be avoided as well.

For appreciation and holding up consider only possession plots in G and J block.

Rightly said Khalid sb but overseas blocks are also high in demand...probably most buying areas.
If you make a house for example in overseas-5, it will sell like a hot cake, giving you profit minimum 15-to 25 lacs.
Rest Allah Knows The Best.

Thanks AQ sb for the advise.

Thanks Khalid sb

Hold the Plot dear, Almost 8-10 Lacs increase in Bahria Town RWP Safari valley since 3 months.

Why is a block not recommended? I have an a block plot in phase 8. Which is best commercial in phase 8?

Adam Ali@

Dear A block 10 marla area has land is filling arrea. Land is not solid. Secondly There is a water channel passing through it. This makes prices to decline further. These two negatives overshed /hide the positive of good location. Near to gate.