Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Yasser1
( 33 posts )

[16 Answers]
The prices in jinnah garden has surged a lot in recent months, now prices of 7 marla plot in bahria phase 8 and jinnah garden is almost similar.

Which is better place to live ? Pros and cons.

1630 days ago In Where to Buy
    HT
    (1114 posts)
    Location wise Jinnah Garden is much much better than Bahria Town.

Living standards offered by Bahria Town is unmatched so far.

Now the decision is yours what can you compromise, Location or Standard.

Plus Jinnah Garden prices will appreciate as per market trend. Bahria town is all games can go up or down according to Malik Riaz and not market trend.
      1630 days ago 

AU HAQ
      (117 posts)
      I would recommend jinnah garden
        1630 days ago 

HT
        (1114 posts)
        Yes i would second Mr. Anwar
          1630 days ago 

Yasser1
          (33 posts)
          I wanted to know how much monthly amount a person have to pay while living in bahria ? is cost of electricity higher there?

secondly, if i bought a plot in jinnah would it be safe ? i have seen boards on some plots in jinnah garden that "This plot is not for sale and it belongs to some person". Does it means that there are some qabza issues ?

moreover, i heard that cost of house development in bahria is much higher than jinnah garden as there is lot of depression so for laying foundation, one has to spend more money. Is it true ?
            1629 days ago 

Musafar
            (557 posts)
            I have heard that the cost of electricity in bahria is slightly higher compared to the rest of Pakistan, but that is the only place in the country that I am aware of where you get un-interrupted electricity and gas with no load-shedding so far.

Regarding construction cost in bahria, you have the most appropriate person on the thread (HT) to advise you. I think there could be a factor of filling but bahria has its own standards which could be higher than other places and although you get good quality construction following those standards but the cost is naturally going to go up ... Brother HT will hopefully clarify this better for you.

Regarding choosing a place to buy a plot in, it all depends on your goals. If you want to live in the place, then life quality matters the most in my opinion and bahria's standard and quality is truly unmatched so far. The moment you drive into bahria's area, you realize that you're in a different place, everything is just so different.
              1629 days ago 

Abdul Haseeb..
              (9 posts)
              For. Investment , which is batter, ?
                1629 days ago 

HT
                (1114 posts)
                For Investment Jinnah garden is better only because of location...
                  1629 days ago 

Khan
                  (100 posts)
                  To months before i bought a plot in jinnah garden in

25.50 lax of 7 marla.now after two month its price is near to 35.now a days prices are stagnant but hope fully after ramzan it will start to go high.
                    1627 days ago 

Musafar
                    (557 posts)
                    @Khan ... If that is true then sell it as that kind of ROI is rare these days
                      1627 days ago 

Khan
                      (100 posts)
                      Not now.every body is saying in one year time it will go near to 50 insha ALLAH
                        1627 days ago 

Post Answer (16 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL