Bahria ph8 vs jinnah garden.

The prices in jinnah garden has surged a lot in recent months, now prices of 7 marla plot in bahria phase 8 and jinnah garden is almost similar.

Which is better place to live ? Pros and cons.

Location wise Jinnah Garden is much much better than Bahria Town.

Living standards offered by Bahria Town is unmatched so far.

Now the decision is yours what can you compromise, Location or Standard.

Plus Jinnah Garden prices will appreciate as per market trend. Bahria town is all games can go up or down according to Malik Riaz and not market trend.

I would recommend jinnah garden

Yes i would second Mr. Anwar

I wanted to know how much monthly amount a person have to pay while living in bahria ? is cost of electricity higher there?

secondly, if i bought a plot in jinnah would it be safe ? i have seen boards on some plots in jinnah garden that "This plot is not for sale and it belongs to some person". Does it means that there are some qabza issues ?

moreover, i heard that cost of house development in bahria is much higher than jinnah garden as there is lot of depression so for laying foundation, one has to spend more money. Is it true ?

I have heard that the cost of electricity in bahria is slightly higher compared to the rest of Pakistan, but that is the only place in the country that I am aware of where you get un-interrupted electricity and gas with no load-shedding so far.

Regarding construction cost in bahria, you have the most appropriate person on the thread (HT) to advise you. I think there could be a factor of filling but bahria has its own standards which could be higher than other places and although you get good quality construction following those standards but the cost is naturally going to go up ... Brother HT will hopefully clarify this better for you.

Regarding choosing a place to buy a plot in, it all depends on your goals. If you want to live in the place, then life quality matters the most in my opinion and bahria's standard and quality is truly unmatched so far. The moment you drive into bahria's area, you realize that you're in a different place, everything is just so different.

For. Investment , which is batter, ?

For Investment Jinnah garden is better only because of location…

To months before i bought a plot in jinnah garden in

25.50 lax of 7 marla.now after two month its price is near to 35.now a days prices are stagnant but hope fully after ramzan it will start to go high.

@Khan … If that is true then sell it as that kind of ROI is rare these days

Not now.every body is saying in one year time it will go near to 50 insha ALLAH

Okay Khan bhai, may Allah make it 50 lacs for you … I hope not like phase 8 bahria where 1 kanal file was for >70 lacs in late 2013 and now there isn’t any buyer at even 35 lacs

@khan sab

in which street u have bought ur plot?

Musafar bhi this is not a file my plot is on ground with possession. Jinnah is getting populated very fastly.in every street 5 ,6 houses are being built.

Hamid bhi my plot is in street 13,corner plot with extra land.

Is Bahria town Phase 8 Block-A safe for living , i have heard of filling. Is this the reason prices are low in this block ?

10 marla is about 25 lac

That is true Khan is right prices were increasing with good pace from last 6 months. I brought a plot in march this year too and in a month i was offered 2.5 lac profit too but that is true for possession plots.

We have a whatsapp group for Jinnah garden, if anyone want to be part of it msg me his number. And also a facebook page for more info: Redirecting...