Bahria Ph 8 L Block Plot 636

I am getting an offer of 35.5 lac for this 10 Marla plot. Please comment on the suitability of price as per market trend.

I heard Bahria Town has announced possession of L-block last month. If this news is correct then your plot price can increase in near future.

In current circumstances; this price looks ok.

Yes this news is correct, bahria ad came in newspaper. That is why i am interested in this block.

But can somebody verify if this plot no is a good buy in this price as per its location and condition.

Please visit www.bahriatowns.com so that you can have better idea regarding the prevailing rates in different blocks of phase-8.

According to location map, 1300, 1400, 1500 series is better as it comes in the center. While smaller numbers come at the backside. And you can get 10 marla L block at below 35 as well. Just need some more working. Or let me know, i will do it for you :slight_smile:

What will be the right price for this plot to buy?

Over all phase 8 is abit slow at the moment. Good returns can be expected in 12/18 months timescale

I can possibly source this plot for abit less if required.

Feel free to give me a call on 03325972413 if interested.

Www.bahriatowns.com rates are too much expensive then genuine rates my brother plot is in phase 3 bahriatowns advertise plot in same street by 9 million and my brother got last and final good offer of 7.6million bahriatowns.com is just making investors fool to put maximum rate

Totally agreed with junaid sb

Can somebody guide about L block plot numbers. Are there any filled plots area which one should avoid. And which series of plots is better to buy.

Dear Harris,

Your comments are required as you seem well versed with bahria ph 8 sectors details.

Also please share if i buy a plot in L block, will it be ready for construction. And what is the process of getting possession of plot?

Www.bahriatowns.com, rates are not accurate, they are way too high just for their own interests.

Dear Nasir,

How much percent in general we can say that the rates are higher than actual market price at bahriatowns.com

I find rates at bahriatowns.com and olx in almost same range.

Its not much different bros,when u are buying you are told stories and every dirty tactic is used to undervalue your property,stick with your demand,or if you have the holding power stay away from market,as investors dealers are only buyers these days,and they ll give you a CHOOOOR RATE,stay away from these CHOORS,i am also holding a plot in phase 8 which was at 7 lack profit and now its on 2 lakhs loss,but ill not give any one a penny out of my hard earned money,ill wait for three years if have two,even on these forums their are choor dealers give them a shit

I agree with adnan, rates are not that different. And its always the case that seller demands more than the prevailing market rate and there is always margin for bargaining.

@Muhammad

so whats the update have u bought that plot or not?

Yes i have bought it and planning to start construction on it soon.

Not receiving responses to my questions in this thread. I feel people dont like bahria ph 8 much on this forum.

@buyer

:) No there are allot of bahria lovers but yes less on this form, this form seems to be full of B-17 ppl. BTW for how much u got the plot and what is the process, the state agent and fee etc so that me and any guy wanting to get plot there benefits from that info.