Bahria phase 1 to 5 or Enclave or phase 8?

Bahria phase 1 to 5 or enclave or phase 8

For living purpose in 2 years which option is the best?

1. Buy 10 marla house in phase 1 to 5 or enclave around 20 million now, I guess.

2. Buy pair of 10 marla plots in phase 8 now. Construct home on one and keep the other as garden, if allowed. As price of 2 plots in phase 8 is approximately equal to that of 1 in phase 1 to 5 or enclave.

Please give your valuable opinion. Thanks

Experts please comment. Thanks

Phase-8

Much more value for your money. Also potential to at least double your money in near future.

Thank you Ch. Imran

It depends upon your work location and other daily commute places.....

Regards

Thanks Mr. Khan

Could you please give me a detailed comparison, as you are a property guru. No commuting issues.

Is it allowed to keep a plot as garden in BT?

Any charges apply? What about the security level of phase 8?

Thanks

Agree with Khan Bhai. If you work in or around Secretariat Islamabad then Enclave is better option.

Bahria let you merge plots with a heavy fee. Otherwise, you can leave as empty plot, make it level and plant some green grass. They don't slap any non-utilization charges. But, any incomplete construction or boundary wall with gate is not allowed on non-utilized plots.

Enclave has best security and zero crime-rate. Phase-8 has higher crime rate but still better compared to Soan Garden, PWD and even D-12, G-13, G-14, G-15 under CDA's management.

Isn’t Enclave far away from Isb? And phase 8 has no boundary wall?

Yes phase-8 has no boundary wall and in spite of all good stuff of phase-8, this is a big negative of phase-8. They do have security points all around monitoring 24/7 but not secure as DHA-2. Even in DHA valley the wall is included in design.Enclave is 20 plus from Faizabad flyover.

Enclave is around 18km while Bahria Rawalpindi is about 25KM from Faizabad. Both doesn’t have any boundary wall.

Abdul Qayyum sb,

You meant DHA 2 (currently DHA 5?) is more secure than Bahria Phase 8 but less secure than Bahria 1 to 6?

Thanks

And is there load shedding in DHA?

Mohammad Sb,

DHA-2 Proper is block A-J and DHA-5 is on the other side of Islambad highway. DHA-5 is now having blocks A-F.

BT 1-6 "is not secure" is just a news to me but the person as Nadeem Sb's reputation cannot throw an info in the air!

" Phae-8 is less secure":Here is an example regarding BT security:

In BT Lahore, a Parado was caught at the security gate, a year before, with looters equipped with guns, it took only to minutes for the security people to get authorization from MR, before they were shot at the spot!

Having said that DHA-2 proper has boundary wall and technically more secure than BT phase-8 but BT 1-6 have boundary wall all around.

Thanks Abdul Qayyum sb,

The reason for being particular about security in DHA VS BAHIA is I remember a few photographs of DHA residents protesting against armed robberies were posted on social media a couple of months back. It was shocking for me coz I have 1 kanal plot in DHA 2 K Block, Now DHA 5 A Block, for constructing my house.

Hope you are now in a better position to suggest whether I should shift my plans to Bahria or stay with DHA? WILL DHA 5 have boundary wall? And about load shedding in DHA? Thanks you all guys!

Muhammad Sb.

DHA-5 is good for investment but living there is not advisable at present even if some construction could be seen there!. Just think of proper DHA-2: It is now in its 25th year and still lot of empty plots could be seen!

DHA-2 is best for living if you ask me as it is sandwitched between GT road & Islamabad highway and closer to BTs as well. High rise buildings are keeping coming and already proved as a successful township.

In my opinion, DHA-2, among other good socities, is a good partner in bringing down the CDA prices in G sectors.

Good schools around, clean, secured, good commercials and ample supply of water.

It is firmly standing against all flactuations around and will never drop in future, In Shaa Allah.

I visited DHA-5, very nice, scenic but to me it is expensive and regarding boundary wall: I did not see any, expert can advise.

Sorry! Mohammad Sb, I forgot your other question:

Loadshedding is no more probel now: You spend 5 lacs and can run your AC with some fans and light with solar power. Fortunately technology has been developed enough to stop 50% of peak summer heat by heat proofing material and just last month a close friend who is an officer in WAPDA, told me and encouraged me to install solar with WAPDA's TWO WAY meter.I can sell solar energy to WAPDA as well which will be billed both-ways: selling & buying. He was explaining to me.

Thanks Abdul Qayyum sb.

Dear experts,

Could you please answer if DHA 5 will have boundary wall or no?

Thanks

Someone has an idea? Please

Muhammad Sb

Yes, DHA-5 has boundary wall in design just like DHA valley.

But when it will be materialized, I do not know of!