Bahria Phase 8

Does any body know when bahria town rawalpindi will give the possession of phase-8 m-block? What is the development status there?

Thanks for the information

No reply from any body

Dear Irfan:

I would suggest you to go through other posts on this forum, which relates to Bahria Town Phase-8, that will give you enough info.

Regards

Dear Mr. Ihsan

I am regular reader of this forum. I have not seen any post related with the possession of Phase 8 (K, L, M Blocks). Although prices are increasing continuously.

The prices are increasing on daily basis, i am not sure when they will give possession, but because the developed/ready possession plots are getting expensive, that is the reason the files are also taking/ enjoying a jump.

Dear Mr. Nasir

Thanks for your comments. Actually; i have one 5-Marla file in phase-8 M Block. What u suggest should I sell it or I should keep it for another 3-4 years. I mean is it safe investment? Can it give good return in future?

Dear irfan if u can keep that plot for 2 or 3 years then it will definitely give u good return

Dear Syed Ibrahim sb

Thanks for ur advise. Ok I will keep it for next 4-5 years. My question was "is it safe to keep phase 8 file for too long? I mean its not possession plot as yet, its just a file." I thought perhaps tbere is any land litigation for M-Block thats why bahria could not develop it for a long time.

Irfan Sb. Syed Ibrahim bhai is rite, if you can keep it for long term, it can give you profit, but it is a file anyway, non existing. I would never recommend you to keep a file, keep a plot instead, let's say in Safari Valley, the plot prices are on a rise now a days and no plots left therefore rates of files are getting higher. It is better if you can sell it and buy a developed plot, your investment will be more safe. The profit of a Phase 8 extension file yesterday was 5.5 Lacs and before 10 days it was 3 lacs. Their was time when Bahria was offering plots to those people who had these files, but now they are also not left with any plots, i don't see any future for the files, it's a gamble. The last decision is yours. Kind Regards,

Sorry, Irfan sb., if you have a M block file, keep it, i thought it was a phase 8 extension file. M block will give you very good profit in coming years. Regards,

Dear Mr. Nasir

yes, i have phase 8 M Block file 5 Marla. Somebody told me development is underway in this block and possession is expected next year. But this is not confirmed news as i do not live in rawalpindi/islamabad. So, your final suggestion is to keep this file for next 3-4 years?

Irfan bhai, the possession is expected soon as i confirmed it from a friend working in BT, i will suggest you to keep it for 2-3 years, InshAllah, prices will be much more than what you are getting now next year when they start giving possession and construction will start after 6-7 months, so that will be the best time to sell/dispose of this plot, this is currently a file, let it grow up and become a plot :slight_smile:

Thanks Mr. Nasir