Bahria phase 8 or b-17 which would be better for living after 2 - 3 years?

Dear experts, assalam o alekum.
I have a plot in b-17 as well as in bahria town phase 8. Confused about, where to make a house out of these 2. Both are distant from the main islamabad/pindi. My aim is to build a house for my family's living purpose after around 2 - 3 years.
I need your help to make the correct decision.
Regards

I think you should go for Phase 8 BT. The development standard is good and all of the living necessities are available. Environment is good as lot of open area. Beside that it is surrounded by DHA which makes it more attractive.

The RRR project will be starting sooner or later which will boost the area as well.

Please note, BT is not as ideal to live as someone looks from outside. The maintenance and security issues are there but still it is better choice than other areas.

B-17 is quite good but it suits KPK province people more and better if you want to move around taxila, wah and surrounding areas.

Sincere thanks, Brother Khalid.

Both are good. BT phase 8 needs RRR and B-17 needs margalla avenue. Approach will be easy after the development of these 2 projects.

Any authentic information available for Margalla Avenue ?

Looks like it was & is just a dream shown to the B 17 buyers ! and apparently does not look to become on ground reality at least in near future.

More or less same is the case with RRR being used by Bahria & DHA dealers.

From the information I have heard maybe the RRR project will finally start in June 2020 let's see if they stick to their promise

Margalla avenue no idea about that

If I construct house and rent it out. Out of these 2 BAHRIA PHASE 8 & B17 which has more rental value and easy to rent out.

I think BT PH8 has more rental return as it's nearer to other well established societies and is near DHA etc also has a few malls etc such as giga mall and other shopping bazaars nearby

B17 is good also but I think it's not fully developed such as PH8 has been and the residents are not affluent as PH8

My choice would be PH8 where I guess it be easier to rent out then B17 as for rental value I'm not sure on this as I myself reside abroad so can't give u current rent prices

For rental returns Bahria P8 is better than B-17.

Assalam-o-Alikum Dear, Phase 8 is better for living and for Rental Returns and its access will be improved after Ring Road.

B-17 is good too but I think it need a bit more time and Margalla Aveneu.

Wa alekum salam brother Awais Ijaz Malik,

As for as I know, RRR is also not a short term project. Second point about Margalla Avenue, can you please explain “ BIT MORE “ for MA & AFTER for RRR.

Both of these are the traps for B17 & BAHRIA/DHA.

It’s my opinion as per practical observation in B17 and Bahria from almost 5 years.

Even if both MA and RRR are discounted, P8 has better rental value. For plot based investment, I would rate B17 higher but for selling houses, rental yield, P8 gets the edge. Though, P8 construction could be costly partially due to BTs cover up for filled land at the expense of house builder amount.

So it may not be as straight forward as 'Which project gets more rent for lets say 5/7/10 Marla'? It is actually:

(Y/X) * 100

X = 'How much it costs to get a 5/7/10 Marla Constructed?' AND
Y = 'What is the %age of rental return on that specific investment?'

P8 is expanding, access getting improved. Apart from location, the biggest hurdle in continuous escalation of plot prices in P8 is the size of P8 itself. For now, inventory is more than the demand. Once major chunks of newly launched sold off, it will see more sustained growth. When P8 Ext. got delivered (if and whenever), you can take that as the ultimate benchmark for P8 to escalate more quickly...

-----------------
For rental values, CDA G/I-series outperform the rest! Yes, more expensive but some newly launched I-series (14/16) in coming years will be quite lucrative!

BT P8 plots resale has been devastated mainly because of the Bahria Town-Supreme Court issue in the past. People are no longer confident in BT's future and its reputation has been hit hard. Ask any individual who owns a plot there and is not a property dealer.

B-17, on the other hand, is expanding at a steady pace with good resales as the area is still undervalued. With motorway interchange and margalla avenue over the horizon (both are work in progress), it will really improve its accessibility to Islamabad Zone I. The prices will appreciate faster than any other Islamabad Zone II society or Rawalpindi society as the distance between D-12 and B-17 will reduce to 9-12kms only and access to Lahore/Peshawar motorway will improve greatly.

If you visit B-17 you can witness the rapid progress there yourself whereas progress in P8 is nowhere near B-17.

Dear Imtiaz Bhai, Sincere thanks for useful elaboration.

Dear Nadeem Khan,

Can you please share the details for WORK IN PROGRESS FOR BOTH interchange for B17 & Margalla Avenue ?